GDT: Game7| Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Ranger| Oct 17th 2017 7:00PM |MSG|*SUPERSTAR*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens not taking advantage of a team that was in trouble. GMJR and Sully can only watch and hope the team tightens it up. But at some point, an improved NJ, Phila, Carolina will present tough games and efforts that are not quite up to speed will show up this year. Teams get up for the Pens and this year every game is a battle.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Just an awful effort reminiscient of the CHI game.
Throw the game tape away. Stick Horny with Sid. Get a 3C. Utilize Archie.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Are we starting to see the bad side of Sully? His usage, or lack there of, with the 4th line is going to grind this team down (include Letang as well)

It seems like he wasn't a fan of the Reaves move and is making a power play. Could be nothing, could be the beginning of SMUG Sully

It's not his fault the lack of quality player that he has to work with on that line, and the fact that we're missing good PKers from last year so we have to play other worse players in their stead....

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
It's not his fault the lack of quality player that he has to work with on that line, and the fact that we're missing good PKers from last year so we have to play other worse players in their stead....

He has had the option to dress Archie...but nothing, not one game so far.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So much I could say but I fear infractions.

Think I might switch over the baseball now, missed the first two periods and well, this third is bollocks.

I just PM'd you a get out of infraction free card.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Why the flying f*** is Rowney getting double shifted on the PK when we need a goal. Can we not try to put skill on the PK? Every other f***ing team does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad