GDT: Game XX • RUSSELLMANIA • Hawks @ Oilers • 7:00PM • SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Milandre the Giant is how he will be forever known now (to me anyways).

If the coaching staff was done:
T-Mac: Bobby the Brain

Woodcroft: Jimmy "The Mouth of the South" Hart. I can actually see Woodcroft shouting directions on his powerplay through a megaphone.

Jim Johnson: "Classy" Freddy Blassie

McOvechking

Apr 28, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Klefbom and Larsson as the Legion of Doom are not getting enough credit in this thread. Absolutely hilarious.

Win or lose, this GDT will go down in history.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Great GDT- a win tonight would be a surprise to put it plainly. But, with weaker competition coming up throughout the weekend, a win tonight would set up back on course and keep our hopes and dreams alive! Lets do it !

Edit: Thinking back to past games, this will go one of two ways. We will play great against them in a track-meet style game (see Super Sam's 8 pointer) or they will play tough as nails shutdown playoff hockey and choke the life out of us. If I had to guess, I would assume their approach would be the latter

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
And thanks for the kind words everyone! Glad it was a hit!

Just noticed you went with the wrong Pitlick in OP.:(

Tyler has more goals so far this season than his uncle Lance got in a single season.

He also currently has the same number of career assists as Lance had in his worst seasons. :laugh:

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Ahhh. Well then. Hopefully it is just something minor, and he's back soon. We need his faceoff ability in the bottom 6.

Indeed, it's why I would very surprised he was a healthy scratch. He's been very good in his role, imo, this season, so I strongly doubt they would scratch him without a reason.

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
I can't believe how amazing this GDT is... truly amazing work.

Can we tweet some of these images to @EdmontonOilers and the players? They must get more attention beyond HFOil!

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Amazing GDT! Love the Larsson/Klef duo. Laughed out loud at Lucic.

Wow, we can finished the first 20 games 3 games over .500. Would be a great way to do it with a win over Chicago.

1 game over .500 is good too considering recent history of this team too of course :)

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Was pointed over here by another poster on the Hawks board, and normally I wouldn't post in an opponents GDT, but I HAVE to comment. Best GDT ever. Mad props to the OP. This is fantastic. :laugh: :handclap::handclap:

Well done, sir.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Unreal GDT thread fitter! Knew it would be good when I saw the title and you did it but man were my expectations exceeded! Great work!

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
hurricanes fan coming in peace

while not a fan of either team

i have been watching wrestling for over 25 years, so there is no way i could not stop by and say "amazing job" to the op :D

sharkhawk

Jun 1, 2013
Aurora, IL
Was pointed over here by another poster on the Hawks board, and normally I wouldn't post in an opponents GDT, but I HAVE to comment. Best GDT ever. Mad props to the OP. This is fantastic. :laugh: :handclap::handclap:

Well done, sir.

Came over hear to post the same. Wonderful. (could have used a Mr. wonderful or a heartbreak kid) :handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad