GDT: | Game #VII | Pens vs Flames |1900hrs MST | Effort cant be worse than last night

If the over/under for goals was set at 8, which would you take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Take a shot every time Letang f***s up a PP drop pass*

*do not do this I don't want you to die of alcohol poisoning

Reactions: Trade

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Do we really want 28 leading the rush into the middle of Calgary's defense on the PP?

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
If that little crosscheck last night to Zucker did any serious damage to him, then that dude should probably contemplate retirement.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
are you serious about Geno?

Maybe moreso that this is the leadership group with letters on sweaters, and the team pretty much gave up tonight.

Stepping back, he was better in this game than Letang and Crosby (both atrocious) and Rust. Others like Dumo, Petry, Carter were terrible. Then we have Michael Stipe Ruhwedel; I liked it better when he got a paycheck to not play.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Maybe moreso that this is the leadership group with letters on sweaters, and the team pretty much gave up tonight.

Stepping back, he was better in this game than Letang and Crosby (both atrocious) and Rust. Others like Dumo, Petry, Carter were terrible. Then we have Michael Stipe Ruhwedel; I liked it better when he got a paycheck to not play.
I know what you are saying but this is not the night, he is trying, making plays, showing pulse which is now enough for me to get a pass

Reactions: ChaosAgent

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012

You cant be watching the game

Geno playing terrible?

Dumo was probably our best defender tonite.

Would you like to try again ?

alejandrokaihockey

Jan 15, 2021
Disgusting they cant even make a good entry in the game, this looks brutal, looks like Guetzel was the magic man making things happen in the first games, hope they show up against vancouver and put them to practice the basics, f***ing sullivng dont help either with his desition making staring with the lineup, so i hope burke and hextal scream them a little

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I wouldn't be shocked if we get shelled pretty hard on this road trip. The schedule is brutal playing rested teams and we're playing 5 games in 7 day and traveling across Canada. I think we'll start to see some HF panic if that's the case. Either way, a main board panic thread usually is the turning point in our season.
Yep.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If they’re going to be playing like this on the road most of the season, could Sid at least please tell us when they’re going to make an effort so I know which games to watch…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad