GDT: Game Three: Boston Bruins At Toronto Maple Leafs (7:00 PM EST - SN, CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
We didn't need that bert and marchand wrestling matchup, that motivated boston

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
I respected Coyle a lot as a player in the past. Seems like a decent respectable person. Leave it to the Bruins to make a pathetic piece of shit out of anyone. He's been selling calls all series. When Lyubushkin slightly touched him last game and he acted like he got shot, and now he grabs his face in the same way when it looked like Bertuzzi didn't even make contact up high. A slow mo replay would be really nice.

Reactions: Al14

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Refs and their stupid f***ing game management.

Worst non call of the playoffs costs leafs a goal.
Everyone is blaming the wrong thing, who cares it wasn't called..........

It didn't give them any sort of advantage, our goalie let a goal short side from the top of the circle......

Reactions: ruaware41

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
When I'm mad about the reffing... it's this exact type of bullshit.

Most of us know what should be called. It's the game management garbage. Just let the f***ing teams play.

If they make the proper call on Matthews.... it's still 1-0 and Leafs had a powerplay.

Then it's a Boston goal after 2 or 3 non calls... yeah terrible by Sammy but then right after.... Leafs powerplay.

Then bertuzzi is stupid then... then... then...

It just sinks the game. Just awful to see in the playoffs.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
That was one horrible period of bouncing puck road hockey. I think the NHL needs to step in and force them to fix the ice or make them pkay somewhere else.

They must have had a concert or something...they really need to figure this shit out for the playoffs at least.

Reactions: Nineteen67

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Our PP was bad for the last month of the season at least. This is just the continuation unfortunately

I know but hasn't this been a consistent in the playoffs for awhile now?

Maybe I'm wrong but it feels like most of the series we've played the past few years our PP has been gone cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad