GDT: Game Three: Boston Bruins At Toronto Maple Leafs (7:00 PM EST - SN, CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Bruins getting away with too many men, picks, elbows, everything they want. I bet the refs finally "set the example" the second the Leafs return the love or they send one from each side off.
Wouldn't be a surprise but Leafs had to cracks at it already and did f*** all.

They can't keep wasting those opportunities either.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Bruins are running a ridiculous amount of interference -- all uncalled, of course.

Also, I said this last game, but I really think Marner needs to be moved to the 3rd line with Holmberg and Jarnkrok. A checking line, defensively responsible, and most importantly, it forces him to play a north-south dump/chase game. Because the status quo isn't working... move Robertson up with JT.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
I actually like tavares’ game. He is playing with some heart.

Domi Matthews Bertuzzi
Knies Tavares Jarnkrok
Nylander Holmberg Marner

Reactions: bansheebeat

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Such barbaric and uncivilized acts are a stain upon the fabric of our society, an affront to all that is humane and just, and I shall neither tolerate nor condone any who dare entertain such depravity. To align oneself with such cruelty is to abandon all vestiges of civility and decency, plunging into an abyss of moral turpitude

Bring back Dubas hockey

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Need to break through on Swayboy. If he gets a win and another solid performance that's going to be a problem for us

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Marner has to be injured still. He's not exactly a force in the playoffs but this play is well below his normal post season play. If he isn't hurt then I've never seen a superstar take such a dip in skill in his prime ever.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Bruins had one shot 5v5

They don't really scare me. But Swayman does.

Domi had their 2 best chances so far, but none of the chances were amazing or anything. He barely had to sweat.

Leafs definitely need to be better in the offensive zone.

Reactions: WTFMAN99

ClarkSittler

Mar 25, 2014
I’ve been trying to keep Joe and the TV feed sync but when they go to break everything gets messed up again and I’m not sure how..
I tried doing that for the longest time because I loathe this broadcast team but unfortunately it just became too much of a hassle and I gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad