GDT: Game Three: Boston Bruins At Toronto Maple Leafs (7:00 PM EST - SN, CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
I mean.... I'll even take a simple shot on the net right now... he's not even doing that.
Um, one of the criticisms being thrown at him last game was that he was taking PP shots instead of Matthews and Tavares (of course, for some f***ed up reason Matthews is choosing not to shoot on the PP; I don't get it). Can we have some consistency here?

I wish i could watch with the Boston feed, Cuthbert and Simpson are horrible and asss kiss the Leafs.
Cuthbert and Simpson ass-kiss the Leafs? No they don't. Simpson can barelly hide his active contempt for the Leafs (though I did like his attempt to take credit for the idea of shooting a puck past the goalie's head early in the game to get him thinking about that, an idea that was stated by Bobby Hull back in the damned 60's... Simpson, you are NOT the foremost mind on hockey despite the repeated fluffing of your own ego).

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
Um, one of the criticisms being thrown at him last game was that he was taking PP shots instead of Matthews and Tavares (of course, for some f***ed up reason Matthews is choosing not to shoot on the PP; I don't get it). Can we have some consistency here?
Didn't see one post saying that but sure.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto

Cuthbert and Simpson ass-kiss the Leafs? No they don't. Simpson can barelly hide his active contempt for the Leafs (though I did like his attempt to take credit for the idea of shooting a puck past the goalie's head early in the game to get him thinking about that, an idea that was stated by Bobby Hull back in the damned 60's... Simpson, you are NOT the foremost mind on hockey despite the repeated fluffing of your own ego).
I remember that hull quote, so long ago but still not forgotten.

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
A couple of people at my work are selling tickets to this game

1600 a pair for a Section 110 and Row 5/6 seat

The seats seem to be pretty close. Tempted to buy, just $1600 would suck lol if they end up losing.
If you can afford it, absolutely they sound like sick seats. But it is a lot of money for many.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I'd like to solve the puzzle

puzzle-thumb.php

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
Just have to hope these guys can bring the same energy, and keep improving their game. They've been the better team since period 3 of G1. Boston will come in tough, and this will be a long series. Just got to stay positive.

Go Leafs Go

Reactions: authentic

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
The only thing worse than being in the stands for a playoff game where they lose is being there when they're knocked out.
Been there for too many of those.
Still remember being there vs. Buffalo for the elimination. Last year too vs Florida, but that one felt a little different

Reactions: ACC1224

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Boston playing Lohrei with McAvoy is an interesting call. Haven't thought McAvoy has been very good through 2 games, pairing him up with a rookie? Target that corner all night long.
Matthews has already been eating McAvoy alive this season. Hope Keefe abuses that matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad