GDT: Game PS1: Coyotes vs Kings - Global Series, Melbourne AUS - 9:00pm (AZ time) - NHLNetwork, Sportsnet, ESPN+

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
So I skipped all 9 pages of this...

1) it's weird to have 3 Coyotes games on the DVR on NHL Network, although none of them count
2) ...also to have the first 4 preseason games of the NHL on the Score app all involve your team
3) watched the first period from tonight, then FF'ed to all the goals and... holy crap what an unofficial intro for Cooley!

Reactions: Summer Rose

Baby Doaner

Mar 14, 2021
What an unbelievable night for the team. They let up a bit there at the end, but were able to hold on. I think the boys will surprise many teams this year. What a way to win over some fans down under. All the top guns were involved, which was great to see! 1-0-0 in the southern hemisphere!

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Having watched that goal, all I can say is this: if Cooley keeps playing like that, we will have no problem filling the arena anymore.

I've been a fan of this team since 2005 and I have never seen a goal that filthy scored by a Coyote. Ever.
Agreed. Pretty nasty. Keller’s goal was underrated. I love little nonchalant 200 IQ plays like that.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Having watched that goal, all I can say is this: if Cooley keeps playing like that, we will have no problem filling the arena anymore.

I've been a fan of this team since 2005 and I have never seen a goal that filthy scored by a Coyote. Ever.
I’ve been around since 1996 and this is a one of a kind. We’ve seen goals like this in coyotes games. But not scored by coyotes.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I’ve been around since 1996 and this is a one of a kind. We’ve seen goals like this in coyotes games. But not scored by coyotes.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Dirty Old Man

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
What’s amazing about the Cooley goal over what was discussed…. Was how fast the whole sequence was… I was like”did that just happen? “ it had to be slowed down to appreciate what this kid did at top speed in close quarters.

Having said that I don’t want start awarding him the Calder yet it’s way too early. He has to show consistency and to be able to make a difference when it matters.

The best thing about this is it gives him confidence and maybe brings in some Yotes fans

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Both Cooley goals were filthy. Obviously the f***-the-kings-arama was unbeatable, but the shootout goal was insane too. The fake with his hips then quick cut and shot, goddamn. It's going to fly under the radar because of his first goal though hahahaha.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Both Cooley goals were filthy. Obviously the f***-the-kings-arama was unbeatable, but the shootout goal was insane too. The fake with his hips then quick cut and shot, goddamn. It's going to fly under the radar because of his first goal though hahahaha.
Is there any clips of his shootout goal?

Reactions: Kai Yo T

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad