GDT: Game Nuevo: Ducks (6-1-1) @ Avs (4-5-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
BB's interviews are so much more revealing and entertaining than Carlyle's.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
I thought that as well, unless it come back in the zone off an Avs player?

Not if it was unintentional.....That third goal shouldn't have counted, but Palms goal should have. So meh.

I hope they clean up their game as the road trip continues or else they are gonna get decimated with those odd man rushes

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Man, I wish I could've watched (had family business to take care of). Fasth gets his first shutout, Etem starts on the top line, and now the Ducks are in 1st in the Pacific division.

Good game.

gogo78

Jan 27, 2013
BB secret notes.
We score only 3 goals. Hmm...time to make some line changes.
:sarcasm:

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Koivu has seven shots. All year. How is that even possible?

Leading in shots? Ryan Getzlaf with 24. Wtf is going on this year.

Get this, Souray has more goals than Selänne and Bonino has more goals than Perry :laugh:.

Great to see Fasth getting his first shutout. When was the last time the Ducks had such depth in offence, defence and goalies?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Avs are not very good right now, but it`s nice to start the roadtrip like that.
The upcoming games, against much better opposition, will show much more.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
What do you guys think about Fasth? I've said it before, I think he is the new Tim Thomas. A 'late-bloomer' who will become a very solid starter in the NHL.

And there is a funny fact aswell, both Tim Thomas and Victor Fasth has played for AIK in Sweden. :)

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
What do you guys think about Fasth? I've said it before, I think he is the new Tim Thomas. A 'late-bloomer' who will become a very solid starter in the NHL.

And there is a funny fact aswell, both Tim Thomas and Victor Fasth has played for AIK in Sweden. :)

... and Miikka Kiprusoff, Niklas Bäckström & Jonas Gustavsson.
So we must be doing something right.

Attaboy Viktor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZuJyBwSCew

Last edited:

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Swedes, don't try to take credit from Tim Thomas ;) ...he became "a great goalie" in Finland and went to Boston to be a star from Finland!

Bob, you can extend this Fasthball dude's contract. Fan approved.

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
Swedes, don't try to take credit from Tim Thomas ;) ...he became "a great goalie" in Finland and went to Boston to be a star from Finland!

Well... he has said himself that the period 2000-01 in AIK meant a lot to him and in those 43 games he took a sub-par team to the playoffs almost single-handedly. He had a GAA of 2.48 and a 91+ save% in 44 games and was a huge fan favorite. Maybe he became a "great" goalie i Finland, but he was pretty darn good even when he played for us. (Miikka had the same GAA in 85 games btw.)

Now you Ducks can go back to topic...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad