GDT: Game LXXIII | "House Mc.D." | Oilers @ Hurricanes | 3/20/2018 | 5PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
My boy Auvitu comes off the bench after eating popcorn for 276 straight games and ****s **** up.

There was absolutely no reason Auvitu shouldn't have been in the lineup all season long as he was/is easily one of the best Oilers dman... especially offensively.
Yeah i really don't get why he hasn't seen more ice this year, especially considering all the injuries we've had on the backend.

Reactions: GameChanger

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
My boy Auvitu comes off the bench after eating popcorn for 276 straight games and ****s **** up.

There was absolutely no reason Auvitu shouldn't have been in the lineup all season long as he was/is easily one of the best Oilers dman... especially offensively.

There's absolutely no way to comprehend McLellan's decisions. Just breathe and relax till the end of the season. I can't see him keeping his job. Next year will be better.

Reactions: GameChanger

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Yeah i really don't get why he hasn't seen more ice this year, especially considering all the injuries we've had on the backend.
It feels like every game he has played the team has waý more chances total from the backend

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Who else thinks Lucic would've messed up that pass Drai set up Aberg with?
whiffed completely?rung it off the post?, or up into the netting?

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
tumblr_p2w4aeMrQ31tttcg1o1_500.gif

Keep these two together please.

All this time and the Oilers haven't found a helmet that fits him? I'm surprised he can see properly.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Jp should be in cagguilas spot but noooooo

Him or Aberg, or Cammalleri or Lucic or even Slepyshev who only had a couple of game look himself. It just doesn't seem like they are interested in developing Pulju for whatever reason, it's not like he has ever looked out of place in the top 6 even with the inconsistencies. He had one shift with McDavid and Strome on one of the west coast trips and makes a beauty touch pass to Strome for a goal then has one shift with Drai in this game and makes a nice pass to him for a Drai goal. Let the thoroughbred out of the stable already.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Worst post ever and that is really saying something.

Bah, curiosity got the better of me and I had to "show hidden comment"....lol, when will I learn? I blocked that poster so long ago I forgot they existed...

Reactions: nabob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad