GDT: Game Day - Monday, January 8, 2024: Penguins at Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The dick riding of Guentzel by Getzoff is annoying. I now feel the same way about Getzoff that I did about Mears.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012

His highest rated fight. Maybe him or Ludvig lol
Ludvig is likely the guy on this team that likes to muck it up the most but he's small.

We haven't had much sandpaper for years. I'm not a big fan of having the HW fighters that can't play but having some toughness during the season with some skill would definitely help this team.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Thanks Uncle Gary, I got to see the BUF and WAS games but didn’t get to see this butt-kicking. Thanks. FU. LOSER.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I wish we had Hallander playing over Harkins and Acciari.
There are way too many empty sweaters in the lineup with Acciari, Carter, and Harkins.

Especially with a guy like Hino sitting, who imo is better than all of them and can play on lines 1 thru 4.

Harkins is probably worse than Zohorna as well.

not sure if you are serious
Dude sucks. Handles the puck like a grenade.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Despite the coaching limitations and subpar power-play, it’s actually beginning to look like we might have a good team. Overt the last month, the only game they deserved to lose was the Toronto beatdown…

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
There are way too many empty sweaters in the lineup with Acciari, Carter, and Harkins.

Especially with a guy like Hino sitting, who imo is better than all of them and can play on lines 1 thru 4.

Harkins is probably worse than Zohorna as well.

Dude sucks. Handles the puck like a grenade.
I think Acciari brings a lot more to this team than many realize. He's not going to light the lamp but he plays a solid consistent game all around and has done it around the league for years.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Ohhhhh. I just remembered Guentzel got slashed on the hand last game. He might actually not be able to shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad