GDT: Game 9 | Pens @ TBL | 7:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Refs who give unsportsmenlike misconducts to superstar captains in the first minutes of the game really are misguided about what they're there for.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I can think of a reason for your struggles.

I wanna give him and JR the benefit of the doubt, I'm just not finding anything to even point at to give him the benefit. Like his rebound control is awful, he gives up a ton of weak goals (like what the hell was that Kucherov goal? It was an unscreened shot that beat him short side) and he just looks like a mess out there.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Refs who give unsportsmenlike misconducts to superstar captains in the first minutes of the game really are misguided about what they're there for.

The NHL has a zero tolerance policy on stars protecting themselves and captains voicing displeasure to the refs.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I wanna give him and JR the benefit of the doubt, I'm just not finding anything to even point at to give him the benefit. Like his rebound control is awful, he gives up a ton of weak goals (like what the hell was that Kucherov goal? It was an unscreened shot that beat him short side) and he just looks like a mess out there.

There was a little screen, but positioning was off.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Niemi was screened pretty good, and Kuch is an all-world player, but Niemi is still hot doodoo garbage.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
What did Sid do?
ttcPhIE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad