GDT: Game 9 | Pens @ TBL | 7:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
If Montreal had any D to trade for I'd be all for sending Tanger and Hagelin sent to them for Patches and a decent defenseman.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Jesse thinks they may call up DeSmith and let Jarry play #1 in WB...

I don't see what they think that would accomplish. Like refusing to play Jarry as the backup is why they are having issues with Niemi, so their solution is to not play Jarry at backup and call up Casey freaking DeSmith instead?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It's hard to believe the team took the pile of garbage that Schultz was in EDM and turned him around, and yet they let Letang play like the same steaming pile of garbage with apparently no repercussions

What are you talking about? There are plenty of repercussions to the PP.

Reactions: Andy99

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I don't see what they think that would accomplish. Like refusing to play Jarry as the backup is why they are having issues with Niemi, so their solution is to not play Jarry at backup and call up Casey freaking DeSmith instead?

To be fair. DeSmith deserves it more than Jarry atm. heh.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
that one is on coach, it is unbelievable that they don't see that

Oh, I'd have to think they see it.

Giving that moron an A was a mistake. Using him on PP1 was a bigger one. They coddle him as much as Phil. Strike that. More than Phil.

Woodrow

Dec 8, 2005
DeSmith might be a capable back up and better than Niemi. DeSmith has actually put up good numbers at every level he has played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad