Aug 6, 2013
Skating_Dead_Logo2.jpg

Penguins_Zombie_Offense_v3.jpg

Penguins_Zombie_Defense1.jpg

Penguins_Zombie_Pt3_1.jpg

Last edited:

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
OMG. THIS may have just unseated the Mario GDT as my fave of all time. I friggin LOVE walking dead. Love the attention to detail on the zombies.

REALLY nice job, man@!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't think it's just me, but I honestly could not give two ***** if the Pens are playing or not. There is so little to look forward to. They either half-ass their way to a win or look completely inept on the ice.

At least the X-Gen teams battled but just weren't good enough.

edit: Awesome GDT. :yo:

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Fantastic GDT. This is one of the best this board has done which is saying a lot.

Plotnikov Cullen BB is not a terrible 4th line by any means. I hate the 1st line and wish we could switch Sprong to 1st line LW and run

Sprong Sid Horns

Perron Geno Kessel

Kunitz Bonino BB

Plots Cullen Dupuis

JWells16

Nov 4, 2006
Raleigh, NC
I don't think it's just me, but I honestly could not give two ***** if the Pens are playing or not. There is so little to look forward to. They either half-ass their way to a win or look completely inept on the ice.

I'm right there with you. I probably saw every game from 2005-2011, but nowadays I don't mind missing a few games in a row. I don't think I'll be able to watch this entire game tonight... A Pens/Caps game! That would be unfathomable to think of a few years ago.

It's just not exciting hockey.

Now back to what really stuck out... We're 4-4? Why does it seem like we're 2-6?

Fordy

May 28, 2008

i don't care about the pens much anymore, i only care about beau bennett. this game is exciting!

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
What happened to the defense rotation of Scuderi, Clendening, and Erixon? Or is Johnston's definition of rotating the three basically playing Scuderi 99% of the time, with one or two games off over the course of the season when Clendening or Erixon are inserted into the lineup?

ibar726

Aug 6, 2013
What happened to the defense rotation of Scuderi, Clendening, and Erixon? Or is Johnston's definition of rotating the three basically playing Scuderi 99% of the time, with one or two games off over the course of the season when Clendening or Erixon are inserted into the lineup?

It's a rotation...a rotation of a carnival wheel that looks something like this:
Defense_Rotation.jpg

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006

Reasons to watch:

1. Crosby-Hornqvist
2. Malkin-Kessel
3. Sprong
4. Bennett
5. Farnh..nevermind.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh

At least the X-Gen teams battled but just weren't good enough

This post is so gloriously apathetic. :yo:

Mike Lange Version 2

Jun 8, 2015
Houston, TX
Lovin the OP, great job.

Also hey, our coach is making somewhat smarter lineup decisions, yay for that..........EXCEPT SCUDS

I'm not so optimistic about our chances tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad