GDT: [Game #9] Dallas Stars @ Edmonton Oilers – 8:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
They would get multiple too many men penalties in that scenario. But there's no reason the 6th guy couldn't stay out once they get caught with it

It's always funny how the player rushes off the ice after getting called. Like why are they in a rush to get off the damage is done

Reactions: RefalancheStillLose

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
It's always funny how the player rushes off the ice after getting called. Like why are they in a rush to get off the damage is done
Yeah, never understood it either, back in my playing days, our coach always told us, once it was called stay out and get your money's worth

Reactions: Kcb12345

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Nils is fine. Stop crying, you gave Gurianiv 4 years.
b1b.jpg

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Such a thing of beauty when the top line gets going with some space

Reactions: Zapp

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
You sure about that?
Yep. Once the penalty is called if an additional player jumps over, they too can get called.

Relevant rule section

74.4Deliberate Illegal Substitution - If by reason of insufficient playing time remaining, or by reason of penalties already imposed, a bench minor penalty is imposed for deliberate illegal substitution (too many men on the ice) which cannot be served in its entirety within the legal playing time, or at any time in overtime, a penalty shot shall be awarded against the offending team.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Everyday I wake up thanking all possible deities that I'm not a Oilers fan. What a depressing franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad