GDT: Game 9: Coyotes Posters @ Islanders | 4:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A | 620 AM

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
ayyyyyy i went from not being on the roster last year to 1st line RW AKA Keller AKA team savior this year.

I don't know what i did, and i'm not sure how to put this....but

DVe2htI.gif

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
My dedication has been nonexistent this season, but nice to know I can coast to a first line slot on reputation and past accomplishments.

My lazy skill on one side, Rabbit's wildass energy and Sniper to tie it together? There's something very Gillies - Trottier - Bossy about it :popcorn:

Islanders? ****, even the Coyotes can beat the Islanders. VCAAAAAAAAASH ... let's do this!

Reactions: RABBIT

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
My dedication has been nonexistent this season, but nice to know I can coast to a first line slot on reputation and past accomplishments.

My lazy skill on one side, Rabbit's wildass energy and Sniper to tie it together? There's something very Gillies - Trottier - Bossy about it :popcorn:

Islanders? ****, even the Coyotes can beat the Islanders. VCAAAAAAAAASH ... let's do this!

q2UpfKc.gif

Reactions: ck26

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
That's a pretty solid looking lineup. Nice to see I'm back to playing D like I did back in the day. I'll let @PhoPhan know that I have zero offensive instincts, but I'll block a thousand shots.

Also, I refuse to take the blame for a loss here, so get ready for win #1 :naughty:

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Reprising their roles:

ck26 (1LW)
Primrose Everdeen/Lady Macbeth (1RD)
XX (3LW)
rt (starting goalie)

Lineup differences between old and new:

SniperHF (congrats on the promotion from 2C to 1C!)
Muppet (2RW to 2LD)
CC96 (1C to 1LD)
awfulwaffle (1RW to 3LD, wow what a drop)
GiveAFlyingPuck (4C to 2LW, nice promotion there)

No longer on the team:

Colt45Blast/gra
AndrewYotes
IPreferPi
Desert Ice 11
Magnifique
0point1
Bondurant
RR
moosemeister
JustAnotherCutie
starman

New players:

RABBIT
TheLegend
BeSeeingYouSeattle
The Feckless Puck
_Del_
Grimes
BlazingBlueAnt
Bonsai Tree
PhoPhan
kbay
HowlOfRevel
RemoAZ
mouser
doaner
Ultra Mega Chychrun
SR

If I missed one because of a username change I forgot, feel free to let me know.

I am Magnifique. COME ON! I demand a trade now. Can't even recognize your old 3C turned underrated RW. All I did was change my number.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I guess this means the rest of us are in Tucson :laugh:

I love these GDTs recently. Good job!
Ya, no kidding. On both counts. :thumbu:

I feel like Strome must feel being sent down to the farm even though the talent on the main roster is wanting. I guess it is all good though. I would definitely fail the physical. Old, out of shape, a bum knee (soccer injury) and a bum shoulder (hockey/baseball injuries).

And for the record I have actually played competitive hockey though my skating made Luke Schenn look like Connor McDavid. I played really competitive ball hockey (tweeter actually). Claim to fame is blocking a Brett Hull slapshot and being slashed by Ron Hextall. Both in ball hockey btw.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
I must be the lone prospect in Fort Wayne, but at least we're 2-1 out here

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Can we play a trap, a dump and chase and a grinding cycle game? Please please please?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad