Edmonton
2uy6gwj.jpg

snjrjo.jpg

2im12k9.jpg

qn4oxk.jpg

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
****. Just seen that SK13 was working on a GDT for this one. My bad for not checking before posting. Well, this is awkward :facepalm:

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
Gonna be at the game tomorrow night with a buddy of mine from work who is from Ottawa. Driving in from the Mac in the morning, prolly play a lil poker before the game, get myself one of those new orange jerseys, as it's pretty much the only color I don't have. Probably get a McDavid jersey. At least I know that one is safe for a while, unlike my Yak and Stoll jerseys.

Namtsua

Apr 4, 2011
BC
Gonna be at the game tomorrow night with a buddy of mine from work who is from Ottawa. Driving in from the Mac in the morning, prolly play a lil poker before the game, get myself one of those new orange jerseys, as it's pretty much the only color I don't have. Probably get a McDavid jersey. At least I know that one is safe for a while, unlike my Yak and Stoll jerseys.

Given your track record, would you consider a Fayne jersey?

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Props on the great start to the season. You guys deserve to see good hockey! Just wanted to ask how Puljujarvi is doing so far?

Namtsua

Apr 4, 2011
BC
If anyone is interested, our lineup exactly one year ago was:

Pouliot-McDavid-Yakupov
Hall-Nuge-Draisaitl
Slepyshev-Pakarinen-Purcell
Gazdic-Lander-Letestu

Nurse-Sekera
Klefbom-Davidson
Ference-Gryba

Talbot

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
****. Just seen that SK13 was working on a GDT for this one. My bad for not checking before posting. Well, this is awkward :facepalm:

Can always merge them when he's completed his.

Gonna be a tough game I think. Sens are going to want to rally around Anderson. Really sucks for him, I hope everything works out in the end for his wife, and his family.

We can win this one, though. I have faith. 8-1-0 is possible.

PGT Tunes from last game lead off my GDT Tunes for this game.

Double dose of GDT Tunes!

Happy Halloween!

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

It looks like he won't get around to it until tomorrow morning due to work so this can stay as the GDT until then or if he decides not to do it then he can do the next one since it seems like no one has signed up for it yet. Our next game is the day after Halloween so if you wanted to you could just delete the OP and then change the oppositions lineup for the TO game and post it then if you wanted?

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
It looks like he won't get around to it until tomorrow morning due to work so this can stay as the GDT until then or if he decides not to do it then he can do the next one since it seems like no one has signed up for it yet. Our next game is the day after Halloween so if you wanted to you could just delete the OP and then change the oppositions lineup for the TO game and post it then if you wanted?

Yeah I don't want to ruin what SK13 had planned, so can you merge this with the pre game talk that was already made and I'll delete the OP and use it for the Toronto game like you suggested?

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Is anyone else insanely superstitious? This is the first time I'm going to watch a game at my parent's place for a Halloween dinner and I'm worried that it's going to **** with the record.

:help::help::help:

I need to find a bomb proof shelter.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I opened a pack of peanut M&M's and there were 4 inside. Apparently Halloween sucks now.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Yeah I don't want to ruin what SK13 had planned, so can you merge this with the pre game talk that was already made and I'll delete the OP and use it for the Toronto game like you suggested?

Sounds good. I can delete it. That way if SK is unable to post then I can just use this as the GDT tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad