GDT: Game 82: Edmonton Oilers @ Arizona Coyotes | 7:00 p.m. AZST | Scripps

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Stand tall and be proud Arizona fans, you will have a new team, hopefully soon and with better ownership.

Think of all the good that the Coyotes brought to Arizona and the kids that they inspired to pursue a game they otherwise would know little about.

You’ve blessed us on here as well with some great posters @Summer Rose @TheLegend .
Don’t listen to the detractors, hockey does belong in the desert.

It’s unfortunate timing as all the hard work and dedication to commit as fans was just starting to pay off. Arizona was well on their way to being a good team

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Yea which is f***ed and why as someone who's only team is the Devils, I kinda hope shit implodes for SLC. It would be beyond ridiculous to see this team take off after Yotes fans waited so patiently for it to get built up.
Yeah maybe I’m in the minority, but I think that would make me feel even more sad. I want to watch what has been being built, the guys I’ve rooted for, have success. Even if it’s not in my town. I think most of these guys are really great guys and good characters and they’ve built up a lot of talent…I hope they have a ton of success.

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah maybe I’m in the minority, but I think that would make me feel even more sad. I want to watch what has been being built, the guys I’ve rooted for, have success. Even if it’s not in my town. I think most of these guys are really great guys and good characters and they’ve built up a lot do talent…I hope they have a ton of success.
I think those guys will find success on any team. I just feel bad for you guys and how shitty this has turned out while the hope was get an arena, and get to see the talent that's been built up finally get going. My actual analogy I want to make is not NSFW lmao.

More Cooley

We walk together forever
Jul 2, 2015
This tweet was just deleted.

Attachments

• IMG_3690.jpg
    IMG_3690.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
When they do kick ass in SLC they'll shit on us again. I can hear it already "See, they just needed to be in a real market."
Yea the real market of mormons, low alcohol content, 4 million less people, and a basketball arena that only sits 5K more than Mullett and has horrible sight lines.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad