GDT: Game 82: Edmonton Oilers @ Arizona Coyotes | 7:00 p.m. AZST | Scripps

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I know my anger has been more palpable on here than most, but I do want to say, I love my yotes family and y’all have helped me cope with all this. I joined this forum when the Domi trade happened after years of not really having anyone other than my dad to talk coyotes with. You all have given me a community with some really great memories. I don’t know how the next few weeks will go but I don’t forget this forum.

Last edited:

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
IMG_2409.jpeg

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I know my anger has been more palpable on here than most, but I do want to say, I love my yotes family and y’all have helped me cope with all this. I don’t know how the next few weeks will go but I don’t forget this forum.
This too shall pass my man. Better days are ahead…a team will be back here eventually I have no doubt, just a matter of time. This city and these a-hole politicians will realize what they’ve lost once it’s gone and reality sets in. They’ll be back. In the meantime you have this exact same group of guys to root for and follow if you want. You don’t get to go to live games, and their hometown isn’t your hometown anymore but hey, it’s still something.

LAIslanderFan

Nov 18, 2010
Los Angeles, CA & Surprise, AZ
It hurts so much more now that the team's future is so bright. I think if they had moved 3 or 4 years ago before all of these young prospects were drafted it wouldn't be as bad. We were all so patient and put up with a losing team with the idea that it would be worth it in the end.
SLC is going to have a very good team off of the patience of the Coyotes fan. If we do get an expansion team, we'll have to go through that wait again. Doesn't seem fair.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
It hurts so much more now that the team's future is so bright. I think if they had moved 3 or 4 years ago before all of these young prospects were drafted it wouldn't be as bad. We were all so patient and put up with a losing team with the idea that it would be worth it in the end.
SLC is going to have a very good team off of the patience of the Coyotes fan. If we do get an expansion team, we'll have to go through that wait again. Doesn't seem fair.
That is indeed the worst part for me as well

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
Yea which is f***ed and why as someone who's only team is the Devils, I kinda hope shit implodes for SLC. It would be beyond ridiculous to see this team take off after Yotes fans waited so patiently for it to get built up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad