GDT: Game 82: Edmonton Oilers @ Arizona Coyotes | 7:00 p.m. AZST | Scripps

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
One last song I've spent the last few days writing...

CxKfX9z.png

I... don't know what else to say. Just... I love you all.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Do not pine for me, do not be afraid,
I will sleep, while you are betrayed.
I will come to you in the silence,
Light your way as you feel hopeless.

Be your strength while you despair,
All those days for me, you were there.
Do not fear, for I am with you,
Even as I come to a new address.

I am in the winds as they blow,
I am in the softly falling snow.
The stars they shine brightly at night,
Your cries, may I softly acquiesce.

Stand near me, and do not cry,
For I am eternal, I did not die.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
One last song I've spent the last few days writing...

CxKfX9z.png

I... don't know what else to say. Just... I love you all.

I can't read one single note, so as I read your lyrics I'm humming along to "Don't Fear the Reaper."

Edit: Which, according to Buck Dharma who wrote it, is not about suicide. "It's basically a love song where the love transcends the actual physical existence of the partners." Perfect tune for Coyote fans at this moment.

Last edited:

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I just finished listing to the latest PHNX pod and was getting overwhelmed by Leah, Peter and Craig’s emotions that were clearly coming through in their words. I’m back in Canada now and not in AZ physically, although it’s a blizzard here today so I wish I was at my backyard pool ;), but my heart will be with all hockey and NHL fans who are in AZ today. I will be watching the game earnestly.

It seems like a wake but for those going to Mullet, take in the experience and remember the good things that AZ Coyotes hockey gave you and your families, friendships it made, memories it created. Stay positive.

For today, I’m not an Oiler fan.

Go Coyotes!

awoooooooo!

Yotes forever.

Nov 24, 2006
Having watched pretty much every Coyotes game after the Jets 1.0 left until Jets 2.0 came back, I'm kind of gutted. Mainly for all of you who have followed this team through so many ups and downs, near successes and failures. It really sucks that there is an end and it is now. Hope you get things sorted out in the next few years and get an arena and then a team again.

Cheers.

Last edited:

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Hey all. On the road, but I will listen to game. Me and Heater. Seems appropriate because as a boy I followed my team, the ABA Denver Rockets by radio; and tonight I will be young again, enjoying the game and thinking about all my favorite players.
I am thankful to all of you here for tolerating and even maybe accepting me. May we do it again in a different context some day.
Thank you for it all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad