GDT: Game 82: Detroit Red Wings @ New York Rangers: Just Bring It Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I will withhold comment until we see how the TB series goes. I would comment right now if we were playing WSH

I can already see your comment. They're likely to get bombed by Washington, so you'd rather like the 1% chance at a high pick than the 5-10% chance they could knock off a team like Washington.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Where's our standard game management PP to the trailing team, or is that just against the Wings?

ABBY!!!

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
This has to do wonders for morale going into the playoffs.

Jesus. We have been far more lucky than good the last few years to get in.

Saw a stat that we made the playoffs on April 9 for 2 years in a row. Could be 3 after today.

Lucky than good. Understatement.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Nope seeding in division is a tiebreaker for pick order so all 4 wc teams are ahead of us best we can go for is #19 I believe.
The 14 teams who did not make the playoffs are eligible for the draft lottery, with the teams with lower total regular sesason points receiving more number combinations, and the winner gets the first overall pick. The rest of the picks are determined by reverse order of elimination from the playoffs, with the Stanley Cup winner receiving the last pick. For teams that were eliminated in the same round, the teams with the lower regular season point total gets the higher pick. All of the subsequent rounds are ordered in the same manner
If this is correct, it's in order of points. So conceivably the two wildcards could be Metro teams with more points (like the Flyers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad