GDT: [Game #82] Dallas Stars vs. St. Louis Blues – 8:30 PM CT (TNT)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Honestly seeing the z next to our name is pretty badass

standings.JPG

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The amount of shootouts teams had back then was just insane. Some teams went through 20 shootouts in those early post lockout seasons

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
That would be strange. The AAC doesn't appear to have anything booked until the Mavs play at the end of next week.
The schedule leaked. Saturday and sunday only have a few games.
2 games saturday leafs is 1 of them
2 on sunday (avs is one)

4 games all listed as tbd for monday.

There could be changes but seems likely to follow it

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The schedule leaked. Saturday and sunday only have a few games.
2 games saturday leafs is 1 of them
2 on sunday (avs is one)

4 games all listed as tbd for monday.

There could be changes but seems likely to follow it

Eastern conference schedule has already been released where is this leaked one?

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Eastern conference schedule has already been released where is this leaked one?
It was a couple days ago. I'll see if i can find it again.
It may have been a scenario schedule based on a potential outcome and not be the full real schedule, but so far its been right.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It was a couple days ago. I'll see if i can find it again.
It may have been a scenario schedule based on a potential outcome and not be the full real schedule, but so far its been right.

If I had to guess, based on the Eastern games (2 saturday, 2 sunday), there will be 2 western games Saturday afternoon and 2 Sunday night.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The minutes for defense aren't exactly ideal but at least we didn't play our injury prone best forward in both games of a meaningless back to back get to 70 goals and then fail to get him to 70 goals.

Still Miro shouldn't play 30 minutes in game 82 ...

Reactions: LT and redbeardtx

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The minutes for defense aren't exactly ideal but at least we didn't play our injury prone best forward in both games of a meaningless back to back get to 70 goals and then fail to get him to 70 goals.

Miro has several days of sauna time. He'll be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: ugrakarma

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary

Makes no sense why they play Nils under 6 mins in a game like this

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
If I had to guess, based on the Eastern games (2 saturday, 2 sunday), there will be 2 western games Saturday afternoon and 2 Sunday night.
That would fit the general way the po schedule is done.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Yeah. Saturday has a spot for a late game and Sunday has room for three Western Conference games to stack up following the two Eastern Conference games.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Yeah. Saturday has a spot for a late game and Sunday has room for three Western Conference games to stack up following the two Eastern Conference games.
It's a pretty safe bet that any of the teams who's season wraps on Thursday, is going to be given at least a 2 day break, so Vegas, LA, Edm, Van, and col.
The League pet especially (vgk)
Allegedly col is scheduled for Sunday.

Don't think they'd give the oilers another game so closely scheduled, they've had like 5 or 6 in the last 9 days. Not likely they start on saturday either.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Fell asleep in the first, really annoyed this game was so late. Not looking forward to the first round from that perspective, gonna likely be at least two very late starts

serp

Jan 17, 2016
i bet he doesn't know. not a chance he pays attention to the minutes they players get.

imagine his surprise if someone told him!

Oh he knows. Pete is incredibly detailed . Hell in the postgame for this very game when asked about minute distribution he answered coaching staffs gets updates during period intermissions on all kinds of things including exact time on ice for every player .

Last edited:

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Oh he knows. Pete is incredibly detailed . Hell in the postgame for this very when asked about minute distribution he answered coaching staffs gets updates during period intermissions on all kinda of things including exact time on ice for every player .
apologies for not including the :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad