GDT: Game 81: Put Us Out Of Our Misery, Already: Avs @ Golden Knights, 1:30pm MST

Why do you keep watching Avalanche hockey?

• Total voters

Golden Foppa

Nov 13, 2002
Littleton, CO
Anyone who doesn’t want to feel too badly if Avs lose to the Jets in the 1st round, put some money on Jets to win the series. It’s plus money as the Avs are the favorites. Don’t bet too much so if the Avs do win, you lose a lot, but just bet enough that you get some decent return. Too bad we still can’t bet here in California but I’d put like $500 bucks on the Jets.
CA still hasn't legalized sports gambling? Seriously?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
CA still hasn't legalized sports gambling? Seriously?
I'm pretty much a let people do what they want in their personal lives sort of person... but even I'm at my breaking point with sports gambling. When every 3rd ad is a gambling and I have live updated odds flashed at me 4-5-15 times a game... I'm ready to get behind banning it again. :laugh:

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
I'm pretty much a let people do what they want in their personal lives sort of person... but even I'm at my breaking point with sports gambling. When every 3rd ad is a gambling and I have live updated odds flashed at me 4-5-15 times a game... I'm ready to get behind banning it again. :laugh:
I'm with you on letting people do what they want. I like gambling. But it should be treated like tobacco is in the EU, ban all advertisements and run PSA campaigns so people know what they're getting into. When they are informed, then they can make their own decision.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I'm with you on letting people do what they want. I like gambling. But it should be treated like tobacco is in the EU, ban all advertisements and run PSA campaigns so people know what they're getting into. When they are informed they can make their own decision.
I just don’t want it shoved in my face for hours per day. It is to the point where it is refreshing when it isn’t pumped the whole time. We are Icarus getting too close to the sun.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The stink isn't even gone from yesterday and we're already doing this again?

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Anyone who doesn’t want to feel too badly if Avs lose to the Jets in the 1st round, put some money on Jets to win the series. It’s plus money as the Avs are the favorites. Don’t bet too much so if the Avs do win, you lose a lot, but just bet enough that you get some decent return. Too bad we still can’t bet here in California but I’d put like $500 bucks on the Jets.
Anyone who wants to do this just set your max at ‘If someone offered me the choice to spend $XXX for the Avs to win I would take that deal’ and then go for it. Worst case you win some money, best case it’s a trade you’d make anyways

Reactions: the_fan

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
10 min before the game and we still don't know what the lineup is and who's replacing Girard?

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Reactions: SuperJoe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad