But terry and Fowler had some super sick dump ins

How the hell don’t you give your best player/play maker the puck

Reactions: Kalv

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
I have no idea what the f*** the plan on that 6on5 was. Newell Brown needs to be fired yesterday.

And way to blow a golden opportunity for some shenanigans there at the end. I would've boarded a Kings idiot just to get a fight started, it's not as if we have much to play anymore and decimating your rivals' roster due to caved in faces is double the fun come playoff time.

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
Is Silf playing the last game? Just get him a goal, let the youth flash some skillzzz, fire Newell Brown in between periods and let everybody keep their heads attached to their bodies..

.. and I think we take that as some kind of a success for this brutal season. Hopefully the tide will turn next season. It's bound to happen sooner or later with this talent.

Reactions: JabbaJabba

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I have no idea what the f*** the plan on that 6on5 was. Newell Brown needs to be fired yesterday.

And way to blow a golden opportunity for some shenanigans there at the end. I would've boarded a Kings idiot just to get a fight started, it's not as if we have much to play anymore and decimating your rivals' roster due to caved in faces is double the fun come playoff time.
Only thing I can think of is that Newell brown is in charge of keeping zegras next contract reasonable

• Haha
Reactions: LuGBuG

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Terry needs a reality check. Dude got paid and decided to play like shit. And I don't give. A shit if he has a baby or not. He better come prepared next year and hit the fking gym

Reactions: ff8

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Terry is actually hurting his line-mates now. I feel for Leo , who looked very good tonight on both ends of the ice, killing penalties, creating chances, and that brilliant scoring chance. So annoyed, wanted him to continue producing in the final games. 4 points in the last 6 is still decent but he should have more from his play. Maybe he puts up a multi-pointer against Vegas but not feeling confident with plays continuing to die on Terry’s stick.

Zegras looks like his old self from last season, so much confidence. Happy he is playing in the worlds because his season really only got started and he looks great. If Verbeek trades him think I may put the Ducks on the back burner till Verbeek is gone. That is a move you should get fired for. He brings so much life and energy to the team, not his fault the coaching staff is clueless and we lack proper depth at forward and Defense.

One more game left to another disappointing season. Please let it also be one more game of Newell Brown.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Terry needs a reality check. Dude got paid and decided to play like shit. And I don't give. A shit if he has a baby or not. He better come prepared next year and hit the fking gym
I don’t think it’s been a strength or conditioning thing at all. He just isn’t making great decisions. Still his production has been respectable for an awful team. He was not good tho tonight. He’s trying to do too much.

I think as Leo matures and has the puck more Terry will feel comfortable sitting back a bit, I hope at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad