GDT: Game 81: Arizona Coyotes Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Flower Time... Right?

Give me a

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I've said this before this season but I have to say it again. Not the worst result in team history, but I'd say this is at least the worst period in team history. If not the worst game.

They're playing ECHL level hockey

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Okay guys. Very funny, but April Fools day was 3 days ago. Can you stop being dumb?
images

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
I've said this before this season but I have to say it again. Not the worst result in team history, but I'd say this is at least the worst period in team history. If not the worst game.

They're playing ECHL level hockey
I think they don't care what level they are playing now. Getting ready for the duel with San-Jose in the 1st round.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I think they don't care what level they are playing now. Getting ready for the duel with San-Jose in the 1st round.
Possible, but you'd think they'd play with some pride on fan appreciation night. This effort, even keeping in mind saving themselves for the playoffs, was disgustingly pathetic.

I mean we've seen bad passing from Vegas but rarely do we ever see brain dead stupid passes so often in one night.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
At least Flower got some work and there were no apparent injuries and...

Well, I guess that's about it.

Be glad after Saturday, and we're done with the meaningless games.

Go! :vegas Go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad