BRUINS GDT GAME 81: 7:08 PM - THE BEAR wants to tow the Russian Machine to the junkyard - NESN, NHL Network, NO ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
That would be Toronto.

Winning won't help that.
I want TB over Toronto.. We always seemed to have their number and to me they feel like a team in decline. Toronto to me feels the opposite. A team on the rise, a team full of offensive power and I really couldn't stomach losing to them or listening to their fans through a 7 game series. TB would be an under the radar series

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I want TB over Toronto.. We always seemed to have their number and to me they feel like a team in decline. Toronto to me feels the opposite. A team on the rise, a team full of offensive power and I really couldn't stomach losing to them or listening to their fans through a 7 game series. TB would be an under the radar series
Nah, the system that Toronto plays just works well with the Bruins system. They handle them. Tampa plays a bit more rough and tumble and that’s where we are weakest

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
It's really 4 quarters or a dollar.

I prefer to play the team without the best goalie in the game.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad