GDT: Game 80: We got the Avs... and Winnipeg just pissed them off.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
These next 3 games should just be used to prepare for the playoffs.

This team is pretty much locked into the last wildcard spot.

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
We have Shaggy. It's over for the Avs.

MYVq2D5.jpeg

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Apparently touching the goalie outside of the blue when you take the line the defenseman is forcing you to take is goalie interference now.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
we made the playoffs... no need to try anymore. They just remembered how much those pesky playoff games interfer with their golfing. :laugh:

I’m not sure which is worse: Playing Dallas as WC2 or playing the Oilcans as PD3.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I would definitely start Thompson for the playoffs. There is just something wrong with Hill. That first goal agaisnt was terrible and he once again let in 3 goals.

He is either still injured or he can't focus correctly cause he is scared that any move he makes might injure him again.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I would definitely start Thompson for the playoffs. There is just something wrong with Hill. That first goal agaisnt was terrible and he once again let in 3 goals.

He is either still injured or he can't focus correctly cause he is scared that any move he makes might injure him again.

100% Thompson should get first shot.

Hill played many games coming back the first time. He picked up another little knock while playing poorly and was out again.

They wouldn't let him play if he was nursing anything close to a significant injury. He's just bad right now. Thompson has earned it.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad