GDT: Game 80 | CBJ @ PHI | 7 PM EST

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Finishing 4th would be devastating.

Getting the worst prospect from the franchise group
I have a hunch that a team that doesn’t finish last will get the first pick. Thought I saw a stat that 40% of the time in the last decade that the first pick went to the team with the worst record
Yes I know all about the top three players and why we want to win the lottery but that stat blew my mind

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I have a hunch that a team that doesn’t finish last will get the first pick. Thought I saw a stat that 40% of the time in the last decade that the first pick went to the team with the worst record
Yes I know all about the top three players and why we want to win the lottery but that stat blew my mind
I’m totally expecting the pick go to someone else than the one that finishes last.

Yet that last place team is quaranteed to get one ofe Fantilli/Carlsson

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
That rebound by Hutchinson looked intentional..... I don't believe in tanking but my god the way they're playing, the players being sat.... this is really unprofessional.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
That rebound by Hutchinson looked intentional..... I don't believe in tanking but my god the way they're playing, the players being sat.... this is really unprofessional.

There’s absolutely no need to push the players and risk a longterm injury.

Just rather sat them and have a healthy offseason

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
You can't really believe that......

Absolutely, we know Laine/Blankenburg/Merz for example have been battling through injuries this entire season, Jenner also missed a month.

This is a lost season and they need to be ready next season so absolutely no need to go all out trying to win meaningless games

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Save this for reference when the Jackets land one of the top 3 guys.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
We're gonna win these last three games. Not because I think we're better but because that's just how CBJ hockey works...
It would be far from the first time the CBJ stunk on ice for 3/4 of the season and then out of nowhere go on a long win streak blowing any chance of an elite player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad