GDT: Game #79 - Jets host Preds - 6pm CT - Whiteout Stripes

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Would like to see Big Barron pound in a marker.. or even master Lurch.

giphy.gif
Barron is a nice piece to have. I feel like he could play in the top 6 and not look out of place.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
There was a play that looked like Nashville was offside...and i thought to myself...

If your the Jets and your certain it was offside, why not hold the puck in your zone as long as possible....

If Nashville scores, it wont count, plus your already up 2-0 so you can just kill the clock.

Any thoughts on this?

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
There was a play that looked like Nashville was offside...and i thought to myself...

If your the Jets and your certain it was offside, why not hold the puck in your zone as long as possible....

If Nashville scores, it wont count, plus your already up 2-0 so you can just kill the clock.

Any thoughts on this?

That would take "hockey IQ"...

Which team are you talking about... ?

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012

Any thoughts on this?
I do not recall the play but nothing is certain in this league except that things are uncertain so no reason to take a chance and leave it to toronto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad