GDT: [Game #79] Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres – 7:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
They’re calling him Jake the fake folks! (Crowd cheers) Little Jake the fake, they’re saying. Teeny tiny goalie, not big! Doesn’t show up, doesn’t play right! He’s too pretty! Needs to be uglier. Too fake, too pretty!
Where's little Jakey hiding, folks? Believe me, after the game, he's nowhere to be found. Doesn't even have the stamina to meet with the media. It's true. We've got goalies who are supposed to be tough, supposed to be strong, but little Jakey? Disappears faster than my opponents in the primaries. Sad! Very low energy. We need winners, folks, not people who hide when things get tough. It's unbelievable. And let me tell you, in my day, we faced the music. If you can't handle a little post-game chat, how are you going to handle the high stakes? Jakey, if you're listening, it's time to step up or let someone else guard the net. We need strength, we need energy, we need goalies who don't vanish. The fans deserve better, believe me.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Where's little Jakey hiding, folks? Believe me, after the game, he's nowhere to be found. Doesn't even have the stamina to meet with the media. It's true. We've got goalies who are supposed to be tough, supposed to be strong, but little Jakey? Disappears faster than my opponents in the primaries. Sad! Very low energy. We need winners, folks, not people who hide when things get tough. It's unbelievable. And let me tell you, in my day, we faced the music. If you can't handle a little post-game chat, how are you going to handle the high stakes? Jakey, if you're listening, it's time to step up or let someone else guard the net. We need strength, we need energy, we need goalies who don't vanish. The fans deserve better, believe me.
aside from the primaries, that's straight martin brodeur

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad