GDT: GAME 78 | Senators @ Panthers | Let Them Fight Edition | Tue Apr 9 2024, 7PM | TSN5, RDS2

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

OTTAWA SENATORS (34-39-4) @ FLORIDA PANTHERS (48-24-6)
TV: RDS2, TSN5 | Radio: TSN 1200, 94.5 Unique-FM
The Senators are in the final five games of their 2023-24 NHL season and looking to not only finish on a high note but also pick up their first win against division rival Florida Panthers here in Southern Florida. Thus far the Panthers have taken all three meetings though the closes game of the series happened at Amerant Bank Arena back in February when it took overtime to decide a winner.

PROJECTED LINEUP

Tkachuk - Greig - Giroux
Kubalik - Pinto - Batherson
Katchouk - Joseph - Kelly
Imama - Kastelic - Smejkal

Sanderson - Zub
Chychrun - JBD
Chabot - Brannstrom

Korpisalo

Forsberg
(Stutzle still out with an injury)

8Ctf.gif

And by them I mean the Tkachuk brothers.

PREVIOUS MATCHUP

screen-shot-2022-10-01-at-8-09-42-pm-png.636270

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Sens are going to win this game. Florida doesn’t want to go to the depths Ottawa will to win this game - it’s personal for Ottawa and this is the most meaningful game of the year for them

Reactions: Dionysus

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Sens are going to win this game. Florida doesn’t want to go to the depths Ottawa will to win this game - it’s personal for Ottawa and this is the most meaningful game of the year for them
lol I dono bout this

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Panthers are most likey going to win but everyone of our players should try to sucker punch MTkachuk, Bennett, Lomberg, Cousins, and each of their stars.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Hopefully no WWE nonsense. That's not an identity worthy of them. It's the 60 minute commitment to detail that will hopefully carry into next year. But so hard to motivate myself to cheer for this one, so i cant imagine what its like for the players. I dont think im going to be making too many serious analyses of our players from these remaining games. Set the tone. Like Treasa says, show a little pride.

Reactions: Cosmix

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
W

When I was writing it the entire time I was thinking “goalies could totally ruin this game for the Sens”

Not if we're looking for a loss on the scoreboard but a win in the physical battles.

Them allowing a couple goals early might be just what we need for the team to say f*** it and cause some mayhem.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
These guys are pros, and everyone is playing for something tonight. You're either playing for pride or you are fighting to stay in the NHL next season, which isn't a given for a lot of them.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad