GDT: [Game #78] Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche – 9:00 PM CT (ESPN)

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
The Hawks game we definitely deserved to win, but I wouldn't say we deserved to lose tonight. Neither team outplayed each other imo
I wrote should, which is not quite the same as deserved. They should of lost tonight because of the bullshit back-to-back, flying in to Denver against a rested team waiting for them. It's nonsense that the NHL allows that kind of scheduling, but the boys said f*** it and won anyway, so good on 'em.

I mean, you could see how gassed everyone was in the 3rd - they weren't turtling as a strategy, they were doing it cause they didn't have the legs left to push.

Well, except Lundkvist - they should have given him some shifts at wing after the 6th goal. :laugh:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I thought Tanev was outstanding
He was the best goalie on the ice.

Nils didn’t play a shift the entire 3rd. I guess all four goals were his fault.
Two certainly were.

It’s a shame Bischel’s Swedish team keeps winning because it might mean there’s not enough time to get him over here to play regular season games on the NHL club to see if he’s ready.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
It’s a shame Bischel’s Swedish team keeps winning because it might mean there’s not enough time to get him over here to play regular season games on the NHL club to see if he’s ready.
U truly think someone who left the organization and quit on his AHL team to play in Europe is ready for the NHL? On a team that is 2nd in the NHL?

Laughable

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
U truly think someone who left the organization and quit on his AHL team to play in Europe is ready for the NHL? On a team that is 2nd in the NHL?

Laughable
I have no idea if he's ready. I barely know how to spell his name.

But I do know Hakanpaa is a problem (maybe he'll be better after the time off), but he's also playing the moment he's cleared.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad