GDT: Game #78: Coyotes @ Kracken - 7:00pm - Scripps, CoyotesCentral - Sea Food Tour Continues Ediition

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Hang in there Forum40....

We just need Szuber's 2 goals to tie this up and then tank care of business.

Listening to Heeter and Fry on the NHL app. Thank you Pacific Northwest Blackout.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Watching the game on the iPad again. But on the house WiFi so beginning to wonder if Verizon is messing with the region.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Yup agreed lots being let go so far in this game.

Veggie dropping the ball off the bat in this game really making a big difference with chasing a lot.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
There was some player who was standing in the middle of the ice covering no one like he was taking up space on a 5 on 3; whenever I get the replay of this I'm gonna find out who it was and mock him mercilessly.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Between Veggie and our nonsense defense, that was a stinker of a game for the Yotes.
I think Veggie has proven he doesnt belong ...send him packing.

The real problem, however, is the blue line. What an example of extreme organizational incompetence. I don't think there is a single Dman on this team that is really any good at all; how can that be at this point of "the rebuild" (BS)? I mean I guess there are a couple or so that can be 3rd pairing types, but man, what a pile of crap.

Reactions: Jakey53

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Between Veggie and our nonsense defense, that was a stinker of a game for the Yotes.
I think Veggie has proven he doesnt belong ...send him packing.

The real problem, however, is the blue line. What an example of extreme organizational incompetence. I don't think there is a single Dman on this team that is really any good at all; how can that be at this point of "the rebuild" (BS)? I mean I guess there are a couple or so that can be 3rd pairing types, but man, what a pile of crap.
We have spent several first round picks on defenseman. It will take time for them to develop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad