GDT: GAME 77 | Senators @ Capitals | Spoilers Edition | Sun Apr 7 2024, 6PM | TSN5, TVAS

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Look how Jensen fought with tkatchuk. Chych and chabot do not do that
Sens D don't need to look at their own play. They need to watch 'tape' of Brady's abuse in front of the net the last couple games.

Last edited:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Or shoot RIGHT AWAY (please quicker) from the point.... So frustrating watching D dust the puck off while all the shooting lanes close. Ok holding it if they are moving laterally like James does (Chabot sometimes). The Forwards must love getting the not beaten out of them in front of the net with the D endlessly screw around with the puck.
Passes were all getting bobbled a bit or in the feet, wrong side, ect. They aren't quite sharp enough

Reactions: WallyD

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Wow, Batherson and Pinto are frustrating lately. Neither of them seem to be able to take a pass, or hang onto a puck.

Pinto and Batherson are two players that are as streaky as they are soft. Seems neither of them can battle for and win a puck yet alone keep it. These are two guys who likely have value who Staios might consider moving to change the personality of this team. Sens need players that demonstrate a bit more oomph, players who can play with an edge. It is sad because I had high hopes for both of these guys, but they seem to disappear for long stretches. Worse, they are often as guilty of soft giveaways without the point production to back it up. At least Stü is a point a game guy no matter how bad he is playing. Their occasionally demonstrated high skill is not made up for how weak they are at other times. Unfortunately I have lost confidence in both of them.
I just want finished checks. Why fly by a player? Just lay the body and move on

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
I guess the boys needed a win after the last couple of games but damn it, we need to stay as low as we can in the standings.

Reactions: DrEasy

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
You were supposed to take the 1pt and call it a moral victory, boys...
disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Nice play by Sandy to time it thru the screen. Protas seems like such a comic book super villain name. Oh well go habs go

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad