GDT: [Game #77] Dallas Stars vs. Nashville Predators – 7:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Nils needs to reject the low number and join our cadre of high 50s oddballs. 59 would look good

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Missed the game but nice win. Love seeing the boys take over 1st again.

How was Harley?

Also how about we ride Wedge for a few games, seems like he did well. It doesn’t appear Otter is ready to get 60+ starts yet. Which is fine, the kid is still a stud

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Nils needs to reject the low number and join our cadre of high 50s oddballs. 59 would look good

Isn't Stankoven 59?

EDIT: not him, but something is familiar about that number

Stankoven wore 57 in the preseason, maybe I'm just thinking of that

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Missed the game but nice win. Love seeing the boys take over 1st again.

How was Harley?

Also how about we ride Wedge for a few games, seems like he did well. It doesn’t appear Otter is ready to get 60+ starts yet. Which is fine, the kid is still a stud

Harley looked pretty, made some nice breakout passes and looked good defensively

Reactions: northstars

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
This is easily the best offensive season in Dallas Stars history.

(f*** Minnesota)
I'd argue not.

Benn's 14-15 Art Ross season, Benn's 15-16 season where he finished 2nd in scoring and Seguins 14-15 season where he tied Crosby for the highest PPG are better to me.

Jason is currently 6th in scoring. 5th if you remove McDavid.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Still remember that one year Ribeiro led the team in points with i think 59 in 81 games. Team made the playoffs that season wiith 107 points.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Still remember that one year Ribeiro led the team in points with i think 59 in 81 games. Team made the playoffs that season wiith 107 points.
Who could forget the Eric Lindros year

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
The year they lost to Luongo in the playoffs despite Turco getting 3 shutouts
Meh, If that's the way you want to remember it. It's not like Turco was asked to stand on his head in that series, and he did cost them game 1.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Meh, If that's the way you want to remember it. It's not like Turco was asked to stand on his head in that series, and he did cost them game 1.

I don't remember much about any season before 07-08 . Was kind of difficult to watch NHL games in Europe back then. The 08 playoff run i watched on incredibly shoddy low res pirate streams.

Wierdly enough in the late 90's early 2000's it was easier because back then there was an NHL show that ran on german TV right at the time when i came home from school that showed highlights and sometimes even full games ( mostly playoff games ) from the night before.

Some video tapes i recorded from the Stars Cup win may still exist in my parents attic

Last edited:

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I don't remember much about any season before 07-08 . Was kind of difficult to watch NHL games in Europe back then. The 08 playoff run i watched on incredibly shoddy low res pirate streams.

Wierdly enough in the late 90's early 2000's it was easier because back then there was an NHL show that ran on german TV right at the time when i came home from school that showed highlights and someone even full games ( mostly playoff games ) from the night before.

Some video tapes i recorded from the Stars Cup win may still exist in my parents attic
There's not really a lot of good things to remember from the mid 00's anyway, you weren't missing a whole lot really, just like there's not a lot of good between the '08 and '20 runs, but at least now the shady private streams are better quality than the official streaming product, at least here in the US.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00