GDT: [Game #77] Dallas Stars vs. Nashville Predators – 7:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #77 – 4/3/2023 – 7:30 PM CT – BSSWX
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Nashville Predators
41-21-14, 96 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 38-29-8, 84 pts

1em5YM3.png

96sC8O5.jpg
sNVlgbY.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:nashville

Afanasyev - Glass - Tomasino
Sherwood - Novak - Evangelista
Trenin - Sissons - Smith
Asplund - Jankowski - McCarron

McDonagh - Fabbro
Stastney - Barrie
Gravel - Foote

Saros

fMRTnDk.png

Reactions: Kipper 17 and LT

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I would think Wedgewood starts this one

That would be much to Winnipeg's chagrin, though realistically the Preds can't afford to lose more than 1 or 2 more games in their last 7 and hope Winnipeg chokes hard with maybe 1 or max 2 wins in their last 5. They do play each other still though (and it's actually a game I will be at...). I don't think they are gonna make it but considering the lineup they have been using it was a grand effort.

Last edited:

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Really impressed with how well Nashville is doing this season. Obviously Saro's and Josi are them keeping them alive, but there roster doesn't look like they should be this close to a playoff spot

serp

Jan 17, 2016
That would be much to Winnipeg's chagrin, though realistically the Preds can't afford to lose more than 1 or 2 more games in their last 7 and hope Winnipeg chokes hard with maybe 1 or max 2 wins in their last 5. They do play each other still though (and it's actually a game I will be at...). I don't think they care gonna make it but considering the lineup they have been using it was a grand effort.

Jake just played a back to back on the road and with just 1 day rest and travel i don't think in that state he's better than Wedgewood when Wedge is on his game

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Poor Nils. I hope he can become a regular next season. I’m excited about Harley though.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Of course part of the Harley conundrum with this roster is we're back to square one with Miro now to his offside to accommodate 3 other LHDs... after he just massively broke out finally being put on his strong side.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Of course part of the Harley conundrum with this roster is we're back to square one with Miro now to his offside to accommodate 3 other LHDs... after he just massively broke out finally being put on his strong side.
Miro will still have the same PP spot. This won't be a big deal.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Miro will still have the same PP spot. This won't be a big deal.
His even strength points alone this season would equal his career high in total points. Although the percentage of his total points this year has 44% coming from the PP which is an increase compared to last year.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
What on earth does Suter keep doing to earn ice time increases
In this case, DeBoer has decided the Lindell-Hakanpaa pair is not to be touched, so with Harley needing to play the left side, the outcome here was unavoidable. Let's be optimistic and hope Harley shines and winds up alongside Miro.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Miro-Miller, for as extremely mediocre as Miller is, has been very effective this season. Miro is freed up to roam and do what he wants.

Even though Suter has played somewhat better as the year has gone on, his presence is still what messes up the pairs both in the here and now and in the future.

Miro-Miller
Lindell-Lundkvist
Harley-Hakanpaa

If we were serious...

Reactions: jballa95

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad