GDT: [Game #77] Dallas Stars @ Chicago Blackhawks – 2:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well, tomorrow will probably decide the Central and we know how that will go as per usual

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
Yes, Chicago is exactly the team I suspected would end our run. f*** Mrazek, f*** the refs. At least this should leave our boys hungry so let's finally beat those Avs tomorrow

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
On the bright side maybe we have enough time to get our next losing streak out of the way. Generally a big win streak is followed by one so tomorrow will be a quick 2 straight losses. Better now than in the playoffs I suppose

Disappointing to see the half-assed effort today though. Not promising heading into tomorrow

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Looks like they lost on purposed. Really is a scripted league lol
That's exactly what my missus thinks. She was speculating on the betting odds of a Hawks win. She kept commenting with some of the passing instead of shooting it was like they were trying not to win. Regardless of the conspiracy stuff I should have know to put some cash on Chicago.

Just seemed like an obvious loss after our streak.

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
On the bright side maybe we have enough time to get our next losing streak out of the way. Generally a big win streak is followed by one so tomorrow will be a quick 2 straight losses. Better now than in the playoffs I suppose
Dude I can't take another loss against Colorado. We win tomorrow and then we can go lose the next two for all I care. But for God's sake beat the Avs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad