GDT: Game 76: Leafs @ Canadiens Apr 6, 7pm ET | SN, HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
My favorite Leaf was Billy Stemhovalichki! Oh that was the Bay Leafs, my mistake. Oh Canada, and it’s Billy’s first game, Billy’s first game, Billy!

Reactions: OldCraig71

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019

1712415368368.png

Some really tough decisions have to be made about who comes out of the lineup.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I was wondering if we'd call up Norlinder, so as to not hinder the Rocket's playoff push.
The 2 AHL signed Dmen are more worthy than Norlinder. Playoff push or not you can't justify calling up such an undeserving player.

Reactions: Nicko999

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The defense will be along the lines of

Matheson - Savard
Struble - Barron
Harris - Kovacevic

Probably. I'd try Barron with Matheson so Matheson could get a first hand look of what it's like to play with someone who is defensively shaky - and to give him the role of being the defensive leader on a pair.

Matheson - Barron
Struble - Savard
Harris - Kovacevic

(we also may see Kovacevic with Matheson and then Barron with Harris on a bottom pair. We'll see...)

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The 2 AHL signed Dmen are more worthy than Norlinder. Playoff push or not you can't justify calling up such an undeserving player.
For sure. I was only thinking of the Laval playoff push not who deserves the call up more.

Does White deserve to be playing 4c with the big club over Gignac?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Probably. I'd try Barron with Matheson so Matheson could get a first hand look of what it's like to play with someone who is defensively shaky - and to give him the role of being the defensive leader on a pair.

Matheson - Barron
Struble - Savard
Harris - Kovacevic

(we also may see Kovacevic with Matheson and then Barron with Harris on a bottom pair. We'll see...)
Let's see if Barron has improved defensively. He has been average in Laval despite putting in a good effort.

For sure. I was only thinking of the Laval playoff push not who deserves the call up more.

Does White deserve to be playing 4c with the big club over Gignac?
I think if Laval was locked in to make the playoffs we would have seen Logan Mailloux called up. That tells me that Hughes thinks Mailloux is more important for Laval currently than Barron is.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I think if Laval was locked in to make the playoffs we would have seen Logan Mailloux called up. That tells me that Hughes thinks Mailloux is more important for Laval currently than Barron is.
Yes, I think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad