GDT: Game 76: Hello again again, again Vancouver

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Feels like i should bet money on the Oilers for Wednesdays game. Might be the easiest money i ever make.
Nope. You guys need to crush the oilers helping the nucks to finish first and then win out so your guaranteed to play them in the 1st round.oilers know if they face you guys it will be a massacre and they already have their excuse all warmed up by accusing not only the commish, but doctors the other owners and insurance companies and Stone of course for faking his spleen that looks like it met the business end of Jason Voorhees axe, I'm assuming, I have no idea what effed up spleen resembles lol.
I'm obviously a nucks fan so I'm supposed to hate you guys and say your cheaters and your over the top pre-game shit is lame but the truth is I love everything the knights have done. I love how shrewd your GM is, who proved my theory that you can win a cup by using picks and prospects as currency. I love how much the team has incorperated the flair of sin city and who doesn't love hot 20 something's dancing and cheering in sexy cheer leader outfits?

I remember when it was announced you guys got a team and how my fellow Canadians called it a gimmick and then when the NFL came again my fellow Canadians talked shit but the city still loves and supports the team. You'll have to forgive my positivity, I just popped my legally prescribed 30mg of OXY and we'll anyone who knows, knows only a threesome with two of those cheerleader's can compete with the fuzzy, floaty, warm hug that these beautiful, little bastards, provide.
Any kids reading this, don't do drugs, they suck🤪 but in all seriousness, my gut says we will be meeting in round two in a month. You guys broke our hearts in the bubble and things got pretty heated, I think someone on Canucks twitter threatened to punch Marshy's dog in the face after he insulted the dog of one of our players🤣
Best of luck today and going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Nope. You guys need to crush the oilers helping the nucks to finish first and then win out so your guaranteed to play them in the 1st round.oilers know if they face you guys it will be a massacre and they already have their excuse all warmed up by accusing not only the commish, but doctors the other owners and insurance companies and Stone of course for faking his spleen that looks like it met the business end of Jason Voorhees axe, I'm assuming, I have no idea what effed up spleen resembles lol.
I'm obviously a nucks fan so I'm supposed to hate you guys and say your cheaters and your over the top pre-game shit is lame but the truth is I love everything the knights have done. I love how shrewd your GM is, who proved my theory that you can win a cup by using picks and prospects as currency. I love how much the team has incorperated the flair of sin city and who doesn't love hot 20 something's dancing and cheering in sexy cheer leader outfits?

I remember when it was announced you guys got a team and how my fellow Canadians called it a gimmick and then when the NFL came again my fellow Canadians talked shit but the city still loves and supports the team. You'll have to forgive my positivity, I just popped my legally prescribed 30mg of OXY and we'll anyone who knows, knows only a threesome with two of those cheerleader's can compete with the fuzzy, floaty, warm hug that these beautiful, little bastards, provide.
Any kids reading this, don't do drugs, they suck🤪 but in all seriousness, my gut says we will be meeting in round two in a month. You guys broke our hearts in the bubble and things got pretty heated, I think someone on Canucks twitter threatened to punch Marshy's dog in the face after he insulted the dog of one of our players🤣
Best of luck today and going forward.
If we do meet in the post season... you just tell that Thatcher Demko of yours to let in an easy one every now and then. I hated that series when a Debeor hockey ran up against a goalie who could make saves :laugh:

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Well reminding them how many periods a game had, didn't help.
Your one hell of a good sport and your self hatred of your team reminds me of Catholic school where we were taught that suffering and hating everything that brings us joy somehow pleases God😂
I look forward to the GDT when we face off in round two.and we can please the lord by refusing joy and instead be a bunch of self deprecating but heaven bound doom and gloomers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
If we do meet in the post season... you just tell that Thatcher Demko of yours to let in an easy one every now and then. I hated that series when a Debeor hockey ran up against a goalie who could make saves :laugh:
🤣 Only if you guys tell Jack he doesn't need to average 2ppg against us😉
Seriously tho both teams if healthy would provide one hell of a series.

That bubble round was so much fun and oddly enough was when I became a fan of the knights. But my heart did break when Brock didn't bury that chance because I knew we were in for more dark times since let's be honest we overachieved that season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad