GDT: Game 76 - Flames @ Jets 7PM CST (Whiteout Sad Cowboy Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section 325

Nov 5, 2014
Calgary, AB
The Calgary Flames come to Winnipeg after another poor performance on home ice against the Anaheim Ducks. Kelly Hrudey was so disappointed in them!

The Jets are looking to clinch a playoff spot with a win over a floundering Flames club. The Jets are looking to confirm another Whiteout Party in Winnipeg with a win. A Flames loss should officially eliminate the Flames from playoff contention, making for some sad cowboys.

Here are today's starting lineups...

FOR THE WINNIPEG JETS

Jets-Forwards2-FINAL.png

Jets-Defense2-FINAL.png

FOR THE CALGARY FLAMES

Flames-Forwards2-FINAL.png

Flames-Defense2-FINAL.png

Should be Hellebuyck and Markstrom in net tonight, but that has yet to be confirmed.

GO JETS GO

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The weather in Calgary today is absolutely atrocious. Here is a view outside of my place.

The Whiteout is already here!
PXL-20240404-134347299.jpg

Not going to lie, I have absolutely no idea how to do that without messing up everything. Uploading images on to damn this site was enough of a stumbling block, LOL.
I think a mod can do it.

Reactions: macmaroon

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
lit...you know man, cool!

Haven't heard it much lately though. My son who is 22 now used to drop it a lot when he was 11 or 12
The lass blew it up in the Travel thread. Before she explain, never realized she talks one way to her peers and then translates things for us fogies in here. I think she's 26 so her crowd mostly aging out of kidspeak probly. sorry left hand floppy today

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Here are the official clinching scenarios:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad