GDT: Game 75: New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh Penguins, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
It's the lack of hustle and urgency that kills the Rangers. Against any team that hustles that they are not expecting to hustle. They get up for the Bruins and the Avalanche and so forth. But when a scrub team comes over, especially at the garden, these guys are always asleep.

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
story of the game

BAD.JPG

Reactions: gabevh3 and CLW

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
I'm sick that Trouba is back. f***ing sick. As Captain you can't demote him, can't sit him, and he dictates. Miller/Schneider was doing fine, but now we're back to this madness.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Lavi isn’t it.

I think he’s done some good things here which I’m greatful for but his insistence on giving bad veterans a shit ton of rope and his in game decision making is abysmal.

Reactions: gabevh3

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Honestly, I didn't have much of a pallet for bourbon or scotch until around that same time. So far my favorite has been the Bardstown origin series. Hoping to work myself up the food chain lol. How bout you?
Tons. Eagle rare for a daily drinker. Weller Antique 107. Stagg, almost any batch. Any Kentucky Owl Batch. Midwinder Night Dram, any act. Weller 12 year. Nulu honey. Penelope Rio... I could go on all day lol.

Reactions: Gordon Bombay

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Lavi needs to be arrested before next game if he doesn’t break up Dumb and Dumber on d AND if he also scratches Rempe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad