Post-Game Talk: GAME 73 - THE BEAR throws the cat over the cliff.....again - BRUINS 4 Sunrise 3

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
I really want nothing to do with Washington round 1 if we win the division
I know some of us don't want the BRUINS to play anyone in the 1st round of the PO's, but the league prohibits that. The league also says they have to play a team that qualified for the PO's, so that leaves Ottawa and Columbus out.
So the big question is who should the BRUINS play in the 1st round?

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Those two and goaltending are the Bruins. If they play as they can the Bruins are indeed a challenge.

Frederic may have scored the goal but the Bruins truly should sell high and trade him. How he can coast through a game like this with zero involvement watching Lindholm pummeled, Marchand fighting a 6'4 player. Egregious.
Egregious? How dare you.

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Caption this picture. I'll start.

Chucky and Smitty might have been banned for life from Amerant Bank Arena, but becoming legends in Southie was well worth it.

mrtzutmy9sqc1.jpeg

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I think they need to consider Marchand - Zacha - Pasta again to get Marchy going.

Then go

JDB - Coyle - Brazeau
Coyle and Brazeau dominating possession down low intrigues me)

Heinen - Freddy - Geekie

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I know some of us don't want the BRUINS to play anyone in the 1st round of the PO's, but the league prohibits that. The league also says they have to play a team that qualified for the PO's, so that leaves Ottawa and Columbus out.
So the big question is who should the BRUINS play in the 1st round?
They’ll get who they get.

I stopped wishing for specific matchups years ago. Be careful what you wish for, brothers & sisters…

Whoever they get, it’s on them to win. I just want the Bruins to fix the holes in their game and rest their injured players who need it. As always, the rest will take care of itself.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
I think they need to consider Marchand - Zacha - Pasta again to get Marchy going.

Then go

JDB - Coyle - Brazeau
Coyle and Brazeau dominating possession down low intrigues me)

Heinen - Freddy - Geekie
Marchand needs to get himself going, cause Heinen-Zacha-Pasta is just going too well to break up

Reactions: NeelyOrr

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

Chucky and Smitty might have been banned for life from Amerant Bank Arena, but becoming legends in Southie was well worth it.

mrtzutmy9sqc1.jpeg

Fitzy and T- Bone telling some Florida guys how there are 33 places within 3 blocks of their apartment that serve a better North Shore 3 way than Kelley’s.

Reactions: GatorMike

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I could never play in the NHL.

Not because I don’t have enough talent. That’s not my point. I couldn’t play in the NHL because if I were out there tonight during or after that game, I would have pole-axed at least one of those Florida players with my stick. The police would have taken me out of that arena in cuffs, and Bettman would suspend me indefinitely.

There are some guys on that Florida squad that you can really hate.
Ditto.
I detest when players get grabbed around the neck from behind and get their heads twisted.
If that happened to me I'd I take the butt and of my stick and start jabbing over my shoulder with it into their face.
I have no code.:D

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
I could never play in the NHL.

Not because I don’t have enough talent. That’s not my point. I couldn’t play in the NHL because if I were out there tonight during or after that game, I would have pole-axed at least one of those Florida players with my stick. The police would have taken me out of that arena in cuffs, and Bettman would suspend me indefinitely.

There are some guys on that Florida squad that you can really hate.
Tell us how you really feel....

I'd post your bail...

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY

mrtzutmy9sqc1.jpeg
"Hey, you commies, give me those shirts. I'll put them in my fireplace along with some books I'm burning."
I mean it is Florida.

Last edited:

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Those two and goaltending are the Bruins. If they play as they can the Bruins are indeed a challenge.

Frederic may have scored the goal but the Bruins truly should sell high and trade him. How he can coast through a game like this with zero involvement watching Lindholm pummeled, Marchand fighting a 6'4 player. Egregious.
Well he was busy giving #19 an extra slap while Carlo and Coyle where fixing their face shields.

Stop with the Freddy needs to fight the league every time a Bruin gets abused. He's not that player, never was.

He can actually help his team win

I will keep the Freddy we have playing just the way he is thank you. He will throw down if and when.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad