GDT: Game 73: Red Wings at canes 7:30 pm et 3/28/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
alright boys i feel like tonight is going to be an amazing game to watch. We are going to see the January red wings on the ice. Ghost will get a goal on the powerplay, Raymond will be looking good on his birthday, maybe get an assist out there, and larkin buries the over game winner with authority.

Final score 5-2, lets get it!

(this is what people do when they are trying to be positive yes?)

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I’m not expecting anything. I’ll be at work but idk if I even want to scoreboard watch. Because if I see them losing it’ll just make my day worse.

If they somehow win I can finally enjoy a night after work watching these guys on the game replay on the Bally sports app.

They’ve proven us wrong before but I don’t remember the last time they’ve beat the Canes.

A loss tonight would almost decide our fate.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
This is one of the toughest teams in the league to play against, and yet I have hope! Let's go Wings, put a stop to the gloomy faces around these parts.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Not expecting any great result here but I’m ready to be proven wrong.

We just don’t have the skill to break through that stingy defensive system

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"If you find yourself in a dingy hotel room today saying "Raleigh. Shoot. I'm still only in Raleigh." you might be forgiven. The current Red Wings' road trip is not over yet, and so far has not stopped many playoff dominoes from falling, and the tough shut-down style of the Canes will no-doubt make the game feel like slogging through a nasty jungle. Indeed it may turn out that the best way to defeat the Hurricanes tonight will be to become the Hurricanes and look to risk nothing and rely on their mistakes."

- Plausible Keats

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
alright boys i feel like tonight is going to be an amazing game to watch. We are going to see the January red wings on the ice. Ghost will get a goal on the powerplay, Raymond will be looking good on his birthday, maybe get an assist out there, and larkin buries the over game winner with authority.

Final score 5-2, lets get it!

(this is what people do when they are trying to be positive yes?)
noooo.png

skeptical-futurama.gif

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
That means they will beat Detroit. The universe has conspired against this team ever since the streak ended. All the good fortune has been used up.
They sse it as a must win so they will try to bring their A game. They might have a big issue we don't know about, but their game is a killer for us.

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
Leafs up 1-0 on Caps and Habs are up 1-0 on Philly, both early

Habs now 2-0, can't beleive I am cheering for Habs and Leafs...need way more rum...

Reactions: The Red Line

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
This is one of the toughest teams in the league to play against, and yet I have hope! Let's go Wings, put a stop to the gloomy faces around these parts.
Ok if ya say so. I mean it's not impossible to beat the Canes but our chances are pretty grim. They're annoying team to play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad