GDT: Game #73: Predators vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
What a fun game to watch. Cooley has looked so much better the 2nd half. Especially since Guenther came up. Josh Doan has looked impressive, always in the right spot. Could easily have 2 more goals and 3 or 4 more assists. Has looked really good. Very surprised.

Agreed. I got to see him in maybe 6+ ASU games last season. He never really impressed me. He was good at everything, but never dominant. He was a very smart hockey player but I didn't see this type of offensive upside. Maybe coach Powers had him playing a certain way to get wins. But his performance these two games have been very very impressive.

I mean this in the most positive way I can, but I hope he can continue to build off these games and that it's not just emptying the tank on his first NHL call up. He looks like a top 6 forward, which was not my expectations at all. Really really impressed.

Both of Cooley and Guenther will score 60 points next season. Both of them have been so good since they got paired together

Our top 9 could be very dangerous next season. I'm so glad these two immediately found chemistry with each other

Reactions: DustyDangler

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
This is what the Coyotes think about your 18 game points streak....

20231228_095936.jpg

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
Boy this team is fun to watch when they turn it on! Thought this might be the score line but not in our favour :DD Great to see Cooley get the Hatty and that 2nd goal was a thing of beauty. Doan with more points. Excellent stuff.
Rangers on Saturday...who will fight Rempe? and surely we cant beat them..........can we?

More Cooley

We walk together forever
Jul 2, 2015
Boy this team is fun to watch when they turn it on! Thought this might be the score line but not in our favour :DD Great to see Cooley get the Hatty and that 2nd goal was a thing of beauty. Doan with more points. Excellent stuff.
Rangers on Saturday...who will fight Rempe? and surely we cant beat them..........can we?

Of course! And dont call me Shirley.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Rangers are a great team.

Obrien will probably fight Rempe. Hope he survives.

Reactions: LittlePipes

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3