GDT: Game #73: Predators vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
COOLEY HAT TRICK AND I MISSED IT. AND I HAD HIM BENCHED IN FANTASY. :(

Real talk - my wife and I were in Tempe today, I for work, she for a training seminar. We were going to go after we got out, but decided against it because my stomach wasn't feeling the best, we had dinner plans and we're saving for a house.

All that said, I ain't even mad. Cooley is going to be a god. The future is SO bright you guys!

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Yeah Preds can’t keep the pace all game long ( I think)

Yotes have no pressure, so hopefully make a game out of it
They did.

stumble-tank.gif

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
What a fun game to watch. Cooley has looked so much better the 2nd half. Especially since Guenther came up. Josh Doan has looked impressive, always in the right spot. Could easily have 2 more goals and 3 or 4 more assists. Has looked really good. Very surprised.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Hayton lost his job. Haha. He’s now the coyotes 4th line center.
McBain is 4th C. Hayton I don't want to see anywhere in the top six, and I think or hope that he finds a home as 3C. It's going to be interesting to see what kind of contract BA gives him.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
COOLEY HAT TRICK AND I MISSED IT. AND I HAD HIM BENCHED IN FANTASY. :(

Real talk - my wife and I were in Tempe today, I for work, she for a training seminar. We were going to go after we got out, but decided against it because my stomach wasn't feeling the best, we had dinner plans and we're saving for a house.

All that said, I ain't even mad. Cooley is going to be a god. The future is SO bright you guys!
Would you have said that in February?:laugh:

You’re just gonna have to believe me on this one. The fact she got that thing off so fast and onto the ice, remarkable. We were two rows from the ice.

Keller is so incredibly talented with the puck, it’s wild.
Are you selling your tickets for next year?;)

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Both of Cooley and Guenther will score 60 points next season. Both of them have been so good since they got paired together
like AT said about Guenther… “he’s very good”

That first goal was a great shot by Zucker from the slot. The second goal almost identical. Not sure I would blame Ingram on either goal.
you are right, good shots. maybe he gets the 2nd back in november

Reactions: Jakey53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad