GDT: Game #73 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers - 5pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks these super obsessed Rangers fan that they show in the breaks are cringey AF?

Walk around with a Rangers homemade suit. Someone named their daughter "Nicks" because they're Knicks fans. And then you have that young dude that screams in celebrations as he watches the game at home.

It feels like they have no personality, they're just obsessed with the team, lol.

It's just too much.

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
Am I the only one who thinks these super obsessed Rangers fan that they show in the breaks are cringey AF?

Walk around with a Rangers homemade suit. Someone named their daughter "Nicks" because they're Knicks fans. And then you have that young dude that screams in celebrations as he watches the game at home.

It feels like they have no personality, they're just obsessed with the team, lol.

It's just too much.
No, you're not.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009

It's just too much.
I find them fascinating because they range across such a wide spectrum. Like you have guy who takes his kid to the park to play hockey, and you have singing guy.

My favorite is the kids who have their own outdoor rink and practice NHL plays. Totally reasonable, age appropriate thing but you just know they must get shit at school because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad