GDT: Game 73: Columbus at Washington | 3/23 7PM

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Sure could have used Bjorkstrand speed, jackets still need to upgrade some skill and speed , pretty clear tonight , but how can u be disappointed . This team has bust their ass all year. And this year will be a big stepping stone for the jackets

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Bob was Vezina Bob tonight....since I pointed out 3 guys who let us down tonight, I would to highlight Seth, Quincy, JMFJ, Andy, and Sedlak who all gave us a good game tonight.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
What? :laugh:

They're 7 points and 1 game in hand ahead of NYR....but only 3 points out of 1st with games vs Pens and Caps remaining. Or was there supposed to be a: :sarcasm:

We need 2nd or 4th Bobbycat..... No way we beat Pitt if they have three games in Pitt.... I don't care if Crosby never plays another game, we can't beat Pitt if thay have home ice....

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
We need 2nd or 4th Bobbycat..... No way we beat Pitt if they have three games in Pitt.... I don't care if Crosby never plays another game, we can't beat Pitt if thay have home ice....

We aren't getting 4th. Rangers have it locked up. Someone posted to dive for 4th. We'd have to lose every game and still probably don't get it. That'd be ****** way to go into playoffs.

What's wrong with 1st or 2nd though?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
We are 2-0-1 against them this year. Give the guys some rest and put them in playoff mode and I think we will get a good matchup.

The first meeting was a good game, maybe even slanted towards us. Second and third game we got dominated but Werenski saved us with a snipe (against Grubauer). Tonight we got dominated again. I don't want any piece of these guys unless we have to.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
We aren't getting 4th. Rangers have it locked up. Someone posted to dive for 4th. We'd have to lose every game and still probably don't get it. That'd be ****** way to go into playoffs.

What's wrong with 1st or 2nd though?

No way we beat out the Caps for PT.... we could take 2nd has I said in my post.... But that will never happen if we keep tracking .250 post clinch....

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
No way we beat out the Caps for PT.... we could take 2nd has I said in my post.... But that will never happen if we keep tracking .250 post clinch....

What's the "post clinch" have to do with anything? Everyone knew the CBJ were going weeks ago. They're only 3 points back and get Caps at home. Caps aren't going undefeated the rest of the season. They have 6 of last 9 on the road with the Wild, CBJ, Leafs, Bruins, and Rangers in there.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I know we know this but after tonight I think everyone should just take a minute and think about how good of a goalie we have. That was a helluva performance by Bobby and it's too damn bad he wasn't rewarded with the win.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Pens lose Shootout...only get 1 point in Ottawa :handclap:

CBJ have 2 game ROW lead on Pens....just need to get 1 point more in standings than them rest of the way and win tiebreaker.

Last edited:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Saturday vs Philly at home is a character builder..... A must win to avoid "not real" comments...

Tuesday at home vs the Sabres is as well, the Sabres kicked our ass in Buffalo last week....

At some point the CBJ need to start winning again..

Last edited:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
What's the "post clinch" have to do with anything? Everyone knew the CBJ were going weeks ago. They're only 3 points back and get Caps at home. Caps aren't going undefeated the rest of the season. They have 6 of last 9 on the road with the Wild, CBJ, Leafs, Bruins, and Rangers in there.

Yada, yada..... there are two choices Bobbycat..... win enough to take 2nd or lose enough to take 4th.....

If Pitt has home ice vs the CBJ the odds are 80% Pitt will win.... So win enough or lose enough, those are the only alternatives and CBJ have not won since the clinch!!! geez..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad