GDT: Game 71 - Winnipeg Jets @ St. Louis Blues - Sunday, March 19th, 2023 - 6:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Does appear to be the case. Some appear to follow the system tho, the top 6? Not so much. Can't teach old dogs new tricks
The only answer is to get rid of players that won't or can't play the way the coach wants them too, enough is enough make serious moves or we will back here again next year saying same things over and over again

Reactions: johnnyonthspot

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Yeah never discounted his skill but going into nhl player assistance and the wings wanting nothing to do with him. Something must've been up.
EDIT: Apparently that was speculation and I don't want to feed into that.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
So a Heifer is going to shut us out.

sexy-cow-hair.gif
It's what the Jets do

Reactions: kanadalainen

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
With every game that passes over the last two or three months.
With so many UFA’s after next season. Maybe Chevy needs to go scorched earth sooner rather than later.
The main core of this team really hasn’t changed a whole lots over the years. While not having very much success.
A massive change is needed.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
The only answer is to get rid of players that won't or can't play the way the coach wants them too, enough is enough make serious moves or we will back here again next year saying same things over and over again

Yes and honestly I don't think ppl will spend thousands on tickets to watch the same old same old either, I know lots who would if the team actually showed up every night. Tickets don't come with a win guarantee right but should come with a effort and GAF level considering us 100 and Thousand Aires are paying to watch ppl make more money in 1 year than we all do in a life really. The effort gaf and entertainment factor needs to be there, it isn't with this group. Give me a group of guys who give a shit and compete every night and I'm ok. I'll take the Ls if we compete, to many times we just don't compete hard enough. Unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad