Hyka - Eakin - Carpenter
Nosek - Bellemare - Reaves

McNabb - Schmidt
Engelland - Theodore
Miller - Merrill

Fleury

----------------------------------------------​

The Opponent

Following a five-game road trip in which they won four games, the Vegas Golden Knights returned home on Wednesday and were defeated soundly, 8-3, by the New Jersey Devils.

It was a rare poor result for the Golden Knights on home ice this season, as Vegas has posted a 24-8-2 record at T-Mobile Arena, where they will play each of their next three games and seven of their next nine to round out the month of March.

Thursday marks the third and final meeting of the regular season between the Wild and Knights. Minnesota has won each of the first two games, both at Xcel Energy Center, winning 4-2 on Nov. 30 and by a 5-2 margin on Feb. 2.

Jonathan Marchessault leads the Golden Knights with 65 points, including 22 goals and 43 assists. William Karlsson has a team-best 36 goals while David Perron has 47 assists. Five players have scored at least 22 goals for Vegas this season, including Marchessault, Reilly Smith (22), James Neal (24), Erik Haula (27) and Karlsson.

Goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury has started 38 games, posting a 25-10-3 record with a 2.24 goals-against average and a .927 save percentage.

----------------------------------------------​

Really guessing on the defensive pairings here.

Last edited:

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
The Moments | By Jason Zucker

Seems only right to post this in the Vegas GDT.
Oh man, Russo got scooped!

Edit: And it's a great read, with a glimpse into a dark, alternate timeline:

I thought I was going to be selected in the first round because an advisor close to me had told me that the Blackhawks were going to pick me. As it got closer and closer to Chicago’s pick, I could see my name on a Hawks jersey. They had just won the Stanley Cup — I was getting excited. But then they traded the pick and I didn’t get selected until the second round.

Last edited:

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
vegas has too be ticked they haven't beat us yet , im guessing tonights their night. worth watching to see how good haula & tuch have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad