GDT: Game 71: New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, (Game is on ABC/ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5794.jpeg

IMG_5792.jpeg

IMG_5791.jpeg

New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers
8pm ET, ABC/ESPN+
IMG_5679.gif

IMG_5798.gif

IMG_5797.gif
IMG_5796.jpeg

IMG_5795.jpeg

IMG_5424.gif

IMG_5793.png

Panthers Projected Line up

TBD

IMG_5088.png
Rangers Projected Line up

TBD

IMG_5677.gif

IMG_5800.gif

IMG_5799.gif

IMG_4627.gif
IMG_4629.jpeg

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The Panthers are 2-0 against us. They won the first 4-3 and the last one 4-2 with an empty net goal. That was the one where Igor really blew the shot by Lomberg in the 3rd. That could have gone either way. Both were basically 1 goal losses.

So the Rangers should be looking for some payback. OTOH the Panthers are on a mini losing streak having lost 3 games in a row including two by shutout to Carolina and Nashville. That's probably their longest losing streak of the year and my guess is they're going to be hungry to win this one. We have Trouba and Lindgren out (along with Chytil and Wheeler). They have Ekblad out and Barkov questionable. No Gadjovich or Mahura depth either. Rempe could have fought with Gadjovich.

f*** Sam Reinhardt. I've been sick of Pidto's bs with him for quite a while. He's an enemy player. I don't know why we're celebrating his accomplishments.

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
This and the Avs game will be the biggest tests / confidence builders of the season. I think these will be the teams to beat come PO's.

Still not worried about Tampa, the only thing I'm concerned about is that will definitely go 7 right out the gate, which we all know, we have to stop doing.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
This and the Avs game will be the biggest tests / confidence builders of the season. I think these will be the teams to beat come PO's.

Still not worried about Tampa, the only thing I'm concerned about is that will definitely go 7 right out the gate, which we all know, we have to stop doing.
I’d love to chase Georgie from net in that game……
I still get a kick out of on the mains, there were about 25 NYR fans telling aves fans that Georgiev plays better with a heavier workload, he doesn’t have time to cool down or get in his own head.
Now he’s an all-star and they pretend like it came outta no where

• Haha
Reactions: Rongomania

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
I’d love to chase Georgie from net in that game……
I still get a kick out of on the mains, there were about 25 NYR fans telling aves fans that Georgiev plays better with a heavier workload, he doesn’t have time to cool down or get in his own head.
Now he’s an all-star and they pretend like it came outta no where
That heated s/o against the canes late in the year was one of the best goalie performances ever.

But, fu*k that guy Jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad