Scratches
Coleman, Santini

Injured
Cammalleri, Josefson, Savard, Smith-Pelly

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I will be happy with a win. I will be super happy if I don't fall asleep watching the game. NJ games tend to be the worst.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I will be happy with a win. I will be super happy if I don't fall asleep watching the game. NJ games tend to be the worst.

If we are winning you can go over to the Devils GDT. They have a guy over there who goes ballistic every time they lose to us...scary and entertaining all at the same time.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
I hope we cream those punks.....

plus that ballistic guy in the Devils GDT.......we should cream that punk too.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Devils haven't scored against the Jackets the last two games. They'll be motivated, but it may not matter, the Jackets are just a lot better.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Critical game, we have now entered rarified air - time to burst through the 100 point mark.

I now have a great deal of faith in our training staff, with Anderson out for 10 days he came back with his hair on fire & has been extremely solid. Calvert looks to have some jump. I say this because it it very critical that we get Murray and Nuti back and healthy & I believe even our training and Doctor staff are operating at a high level. Winning does that for an organization. "We Believe" has to really be the montra from this point forward.

We want to model the Broduer Devils, not the Sharks or Senators

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I'm curious as the everyone's take on the new line combos for today (and used yesterday).

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'm curious as the everyone's take on the new line combos for today (and used yesterday).

They all looked good yesterday but I don't know if Hartnell - Gagner - Bjorkstrand should have been split.

I'm guessing the motivation here is that Saad - Wennberg - Foligno doesn't work as well anymore, and coach really wants to see Jenner - Dubinsky - Anderson together (who wouldn't :amazed: ).

cbjpointman

It begins here
Mar 11, 2006

I kind of like the new lines. I also think Anderson having 3 goals in 3 games against Isles before yesterday earned him a top 6 spot. Paid off too.

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
I'm listening on the radio right now, and they played a soundbite in which Wennberg said "It starts with our start" (or that's what it sounded like).

I know what he meant, but still. :laugh:

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Hoping we can break out and make this game exciting instead of the crazy boring last two games we had against the Devils

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad